retail posting? i was banned LOL

You can´t go into a supermarket and take things for free mate..
thats stealing...so is posting retail imo, which doesn´t mean that I declare myself innocent:D

If you give a shit about the scene you wouldnt want to post retail anyway, your ripping off your favoriate artists.

lol, just asking, why not? i bet you would get alot mre members and better music to listen to?

mate do yourself a favour and fuk off....

we dont want your pikey little type on this forum.... if your not happy to pay for another dnb artists stuff and support dnb then your not welcome here....

Ignorant little shit!

mate do yourself a favour and fuk off....

we dont want your pikey little type on this forum.... if your not happy to pay for another dnb artists stuff and support dnb then your not welcome here....

Ignorant little shit!

thats pretty harsh

Yeah...come on rocksteady, I think you´re far away from being innocent regarding this..On this forum things are posted for which you would get an instaban on my german home forum but everybody cheers for them on here..

no not harsh at all...

if i found this guy putting some of my hard work up on some forum for free download.... i slap his bitch face accross the atlantic.... and im sure you would aswell if you was in the shoes of the producer.....

I dont give shit if hes posting up 50 Cents whole entire back catalog..... but we're talking about dnb producers.... people who dont have much money as it is..... people who HAVE to DJ just to make what they are doing worth while..... people who get masses of aclaim for a track but only get £1000 or £2000 into their pocket from it..... people who spend months working on their releases to get them perfect because dnb listeners are so fussy about whats released.....

Think before you talk mate.... what i said is exactly what should be said..... if someone is blind enough and ignorant enough not to know the reason why he shouldnt be posting that stuff on here then he should reconsider being a member here....

***EDIT*** ok ok ok, after reading the "pikey" bit, yeh a bit too over the top.... sorry bro.... but yeh... sort it out mate.... realise that dnb needs the money to keep it moving.... if you download someones shit for free your apart of 1000's of other people who will eventually make dnb artists stop doing what they are doing.....

Last edited:
bit of a contradiction there rocks man, i agree with the support the scene bit but downloading any artists shit is piracy whether its hip hop, dnb or classical, either no illegal downloads at all or download any & everything without giving a fuck is the way i see it. how can there be a middle???

My favourite was the pikey/chav/scum wanting somebody to give him a link to the Stevie Hyper D tribute album. The one that has its proceeds go to Stevie's orphans.

i never heard that album man! much rather just have an oldschool set with hyper smashing the place apart!! no other MC could ever be graced with the talent that man had! that chat about hip hop comes from the usa and jungle music from the UK... quality.

bit of a contradiction there rocks man, i agree with the support the scene bit but downloading any artists shit is piracy whether its hip hop, dnb or classical, either no illegal downloads at all or download any & everything without giving a fuck is the way i see it. how can there be a middle???

there is a middle... cause people like 50Cent are gonna make massive bucks anyway..... way more than he deserves for his tracks.... and whether or not a few thousand people download them for free....

dnb and other music with a simialr sized fan base deserve to be supported....

@ Sammy... yeh ive been in a right grump today!! my eyes are still itching and my nose is still running!!

Back
Top Bottom