RESULTS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R

rob1

Ive checked online and ive been accepted into my top offer
uni so I couldn't give what grades I get now:):):)

Any1else shitting themselves?

Good luck to any1 who is:)

(yn)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
congratulations, i reckon a celebration is in order. i know i was shitting bricks when i was trying to get into uni

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Gratz blad! I should be applying too somewhere, but I dunno yet what I wanna study that's the problem. Any ideas? And no horse whispering please that crossed my mind but it's kinda gay. I like drinking, music obviously, history was my favourite subject in school. Also I know a good deal of japanese, english and some swedish. I've been told I'm mathematically talented but I failed to do good in it due to lack of motivation so... halp!

souljah

liquid lover...
VIP Junglist
nice one man..congrats where u off to?
and tuna u just gotta follow yur heart man...aspire to do what would would love to be doing n dont stop til u achieve it. you can do anything u put ur mind to

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Well I wanna rap and be fat like rick ross but I'm white and I can't rap so fuck that. Music theory sounds kinda cool tho, maybe I'll go with that.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
sociology man. the ultimate waste topic to study and can be applied to bloody everything in the work force

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Get a job in the media - TV compnay or something...

You can listen to tunes whilst you work, wear your own clothes (no suits ever yay!), and everyone in massively relaxed, plus you don't even need any qualifications, I went to uni but could be doing just the same as what I do without having gone...

Pay is fucking bullshit though!

Snowgirl

VIP Junglist
Congratulations!

Why don't you not bother going to uni yet and go travelling??? I wish I'd done that, and might give you some ideas. Or it might just make you want to be bum going round the world for the rest of your life....there's nothing wrong with that though

Gumby

VIP Junglist
yay!! congrats mate!

make sure you make the most of it! it'll be over before you know it!! Im graduating next semester and i just cant believe how fast 4 years has gone!!

wwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I miss my student days sooooo much, make sure you enjoy it when you go to uni man, as like Gumby said, it flies by!

Well done to you though man!

R

rob1

Thanks for the congrats everyone.:coffee:
Im off to Southampton uni to study audiology.
It should be absolutely quality down there:)

Been to the pub already but can't celibrate properly cus of
work tonight. So its all about Shogun tommorow:)
:gaywhite:

R

rob1

Congratulations!

Why don't you not bother going to uni yet and go travelling??? I wish I'd done that, and might give you some ideas. Or it might just make you want to be bum going round the world for the rest of your life....there's nothing wrong with that though
I did think about a gap year but I think I would feel left behind
and get out of the mood for studying and then never go lol.

savoirfaire

VIP Junglist
Massive congratulations in order bruv, i get my GCSE's results a week today lol, nothing compared to A Levels lol but there ya go:P
Alot of peeps in my schoool are doing sociology for A Levels, it's funny as

Last edited:

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
i got 40 ucas points below my offer, but i dont know if i get on the course because the course leader is in france :(, gonna try and pursuade him when he gets back