ressurection in portsmouth

jimmij01

anybody know if you have to buy tickets in advance for the event in Pompey tommorow night (sunday) ??? will there be any on the door.????
Any help will be greatfully recieved :slayer: :thumbsup:

CHEERS :twisted:

Originally posted by jimmij01
anybody know if you have to buy tickets in advance for the event in Pompey tommorow night (sunday) ??? will there be any on the door.????
Any help will be greatfully recieved :slayer: :thumbsup:

CHEERS :twisted:

No idea man, we'll be there though :D

nope !!!! I was going with my missus but she decieded to become ill at the last minute :mad: :gun:

Any good? Looked like it was going to be a blinder on the flyers? :thumbsup:

Was 'ok'..
could of been alot busier....
the usual oldskool type thing i guess..
Nick Blackmarket brought down his box of the lastest dubs for some reason and played em all

:lol:

the pompey scene is always quiet this time of year innit no students down here at the mo (apart from the noisy bastards next door to my house waking me up at 3am with various types of indie and grunge shite). Of course Nicky Blackmarket played the latest DUBS it was an oldskool night. :lol: Roll on the return of the crowds in september!!!!.

Cant really slag off students since im going back to college in september for the first time since I left school.:sleep:

You go to itchey? I will definetly have to try it in the next couple of weeks. Havnt had a good night out in months getting withdrawel symptoms now.:thumbsup: ive got to stop:spliff: and try to save some money now im poooooor student

I thought it was an alright night, was nice to hear the music I used to caine during skool again :)

I saw Slipmatt, Vinylgroover, Brisk, Ellis Dee, Nicky Blackmarket (roll those dubs!), RJM b2b Ringle.

I thought all the sets were good, bigups to the DJs.

It could have been busier, but there we three rooms, so I guess the raver population was quite sparse!

Back
Top Bottom