Resse bass Resampling ?

ShankParade

Koan Sound Resse bass Resampling ?

Hey Guys, i been away for a while. I have this problem, i would make a resse bass, and then when i would try to resample it, in the process of it would just drastically change the original sound. Pretty much it will start to sound like shit.

I have always made resse basses, but ever since i heard this remix by koan sound, i thought it was time to step my game up

That's the fucking resse i been trying to recreate for A WHOLEEEE WEEKKKK, and still this what i came up with, some weird talking alien sound sounds like this

If someone can help me out a little i will go over how i accomplish that sound above, the resse bass i made took me 2 hours to make

In this song, The resse bass is almost the same as mine.

Last edited:
that was just an old resse bass i made in november, i didn't know about how to resample properly. to answer your question

i don't know, i lost it in the process of resampling.

You have to add in the process of resampling, take something away you gotta replace them with something. For example you lose the sub, add it, resample again, if you lose loudness, compress.

Major facepalm.

The sub will not be snycopated with resse, so It will sound kinda weird.

By the way guys, I'm from the U.S

This guy is a known troll across KVR, DOA, the glitch hop forum, ad elsewhere. Disregard his posts, he's just a barn owl. hoot hoot.

Major facepalm.

The sub will not be snycopated with resse, so It will sound kinda weird.

By the way guys, I'm from the U.S

Oh really? You can sidechain it, play it with different synth on top, even render the resampled sound to midi and play it with the sub synth or even create it with FM mod with sub osc so it'll match. There are plenty of ways to match it, I bet you are missing imagination.

That was an old resse bass I made, but now I can make a resse that will always have a sub.

My main question is how to get that koan sound crunchy reese

Okay who is being funny negrepping? The koan bass guy? I am being seriously

Guys, another warning, do not feed trolls.
It's just a waste of time.
I raccomand ignoring the threads of this troll.
Is the only way to get rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom