Responsible Raver wanted for double room in Streatham Hill!

Discussion in 'Advertisements' started by thumbmaster2, Jul 9, 2012.

1. thumbmaster2

thumbmaster2 New Member

May 20, 2011
    Responsible Raver wanted to live in flat in Streatham Hill!

I'm looking for someone like minded to share my rented flat with me. I work as a mental health professional during the week and like to chill out in the evening by playing my electric drums and mixing drum & bass (although not too late on). Most weekends are for partying so I want someone who won't mind a few nice people back for a cotch after a rave. Basically I am looking for someone who's working too, chilled out and fun and has similar interests. As well as raving and festivals, I'm also partial to civilised nights in with good food and wine :)

The room is a decent sized double in a light, spacious flat in Streatham Hill. £525 per month plus bills. Gas hobs, Internet set up, wicked shower pressure and seriously comfy sofas. There's also a TV in the living room. 10 minutes to Brixton tube or Clapham on the bus, or 10 minutes walk to Streatham Hill or Tulse Hill stations. There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the local area. There's a public nature garden next door and small shared back garden for the building, and both Tooting Bec Common and Brockwell Park are within 20 minutes walk.

Most importantly, it's a 5 minutes walk to McDonald's.