Respect your elders.

JJEC

VIP Junglist
A pensioner has been branded a "hero" after fending off a gang of jewel-thieves with her handbag, it's emerged.
The incident, which occurred in Northampton, shows the fearless elderly lady dragging one robber to the floor in a bid to stop the thieves robbing the store.
The pensioner's efforts proved successful, and she managed to get other members of the public to assist before the police arrived to make the arrests.

Last edited by a moderator:

logikz

I Am Not The King
i agree, should of shanked her up. cant be doing with granny running around fighting crime. doesnt look good.

logikz

I Am Not The King
bet she was that french superhero guy who can kick footballs and run from anyone, you know the one i mean. it must be love that i been searching for

logikz

I Am Not The King
yes, yes, him. he probably pulls this off every day, dressed as an old lady. france is fucked up by now

logikz

I Am Not The King
nuh uh, sure is fry-up grease fried porridge breakfast in here. you know if you hold a paper towel to you frace for long enough it becomes transparent and breaks cos of all the grease on your stupid face you dumb motherf$#L4
im pretty drunk all in all

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
nuh uh, sure is fry-up grease fried porridge breakfast in here. you know if you hold a paper towel to you frace for long enough it becomes transparent and breaks cos of all the grease on your stupid face you dumb motherf$#L4
im pretty drunk all in all
bacon face

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
If there was a Bacon Hitler, would more Jews have died? You know, the kosher thing and that...

logikz

I Am Not The King
im not sure they die just by eating pork wayne, youre thinking of vampires and sunlight and however similar you ma-