respect to breakneck x

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
yo yo big up to one of the best sets ive herd from triple m and sdm heavy .... cant wait for feb 27th .. breakneck stand proud for release in new talant from a ravers point of view i havent seen the place buzz at 10pm like that ever...... love to da organizers and my boys risquebussness .traxie. jay walker ..sayber ...emcee 3d .. big things for break neck 2004 :monkey: :whipem: :whipem: :whipem: :whipem: :alchy: :alchy: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: my self 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch said:
yo yo big up to one of the best sets ive herd from triple m and sdm heavy .... cant wait for feb 27th .. breakneck stand proud for release in new talant from a ravers point of view i havent seen the place buzz at 10pm like that ever...... love to da organizers and my boys risquebussness .traxie. jay walker ..sayber ...emcee 3d .. big things for break neck 2004 :monkey: :whipem: :whipem: :whipem: :whipem: :alchy: :alchy: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: my self 12 inch grinch
Cheers bro :thumbsup:

I do think MC3D had a part to play in that though, definetly bigging that man up!

Roll on 27th Feb.

Thanks man :)
SDM and myself always love playing at Breakneck, especially the Valve sound system specials!

Big up to everyone that made it throught the doors that early! :2thumbs:

I'm still trying to get some mates together to come down from Brum for a Breakneck.. There many cheapo B+B type affairs down your ends pompey massive? Whats coming up a la Breakneck nights?

inf0r
I'm still trying to get some mates together to come down from Brum for a Breakneck.. There many cheapo B+B type affairs down your ends pompey massive? Whats coming up a la Breakneck nights?

There is nuff b+bs an hotels mate, its coastal, pretty cheap too - i had a few mates stay down on friday (ill see how much they paid!)

'Whats coming up a la Breakneck nights?' I hear you ask,

Shy FX & Eksman, Element, Jay Walker :cheerlead , The guvners SDM & Triple M - Freestyle, 3D & Throcker!

Heavy nite for shizzle!!
enough respect to all kru showin up, didnt take alot to get the crowd pumpin when u got the sdm n triple m on tha dex!! shout to owain n dan, cheers for givin me a go it was wicked, lookin foward to more events 2004.
all ma risque business bois n gals, really good to see you all there roll on 27.02.2004 ya mean!!
:afro:

jay walker said:
There is nuff b+bs an hotels mate, its coastal, pretty cheap too - i had a few mates stay down on friday (ill see how much they paid!)

'Whats coming up a la Breakneck nights?' I hear you ask,

Shy FX & Eksman, Element, Jay Walker :cheerlead , The guvners SDM & Triple M - Freestyle, 3D & Throcker!

There's one called Ibis which is a taxi ride away, bout £40 a night I think including breakfast.

Me and cK stayed in the one opposite this time, really posh, £70 with Breakfast was worth it for the price, was gorgeous place and you could just cross the road to get to Breakneck hehe.

Gotta say a massive shout out first of all to Skope & his lady (sorry I didn't get your name) for getting us in after all the hassle we had from the bouncers, 2 of the safest people I meet for a while!! & SDM & Triple M absoloutley ripped not once but twice. MC 3D your blowing up in 2004 got the crowd hyped as mofo just keep in touch when you head of to the Spanish isles bro!! Valve sounded heavy & I got to see the one like Chris Liberator rip the fuck out of the techno room :rslayer:

Cheers Boyz! I guess tripple M is refering to me.???
I am the Scope Lady. Got a nice little interveiw with the main mans Carl and Kevin. Bigin up Breakneck like you wouldn't believe! I'll let u know wen i've sorted it for the website.

fat trucker said:
I am the Scope Lady. Got a nice little interveiw with the main mans Carl and Kevin. Bigin up Breakneck like you wouldn't believe! I'll let u know wen i've sorted it for the website.

Sorry for being extremely pissed when I spoke to you. I don't remember what I said to ya lol. :rasta:

fat trucker said:

no no no! meaning throcker! :)

Back
Top Bottom