Resound presents Rhytual

The whole EP is quite good and I've heard Pagans before as well, just not sure yet weather it's purchase worthy for me

Ez all, yeah New Age will be out September 27th, theres about 20 copies left for presale at Bandcamp.

Will have clips up soonish, the original Stone Cold on vinyl is a 174BPM roller from the same era as New Age (2008/09). This track: Forgot Why (Stone Cold mix) is basically an alternative version of it -

Nice! Will the other usual vinyl outlets be getting any stock, like Redeye ect, as per the Rhytual 12"?

Nice! Will the other usual vinyl outlets be getting any stock, like Redeye ect, as per the Rhytual 12"?

Yes Redeye, Juno, Seventh Storey and many others have stocked the earlier releases. And of course the distributor Unearthed always will have our stock !

Most likely yes but of course cannot force them ;) Though so far the German shops have been mainly Deejay.de, Hardwax, HHV

Haha, I'm already bothering the support of Deejay.de, if they are getting that one in. Dont worry. :P Those are the 3 shops I mainly order from anyways.

Back
Top Bottom