Requiring ID for clubs / raves

I was quite surprised I didn't get IDed in Swindon on Friday, though my parents then said on the Sunday when I got back that if they didn't know how old I was, they'd guess I was 21/22... So rock on :D

sdm said:
My beard has been a part of my life for a while now, I'd never get rid of it now! Well.. Not anytime soon.

I'm not, or have not ever been referred to as a 'Sikh'.

Well the bouncers at the Pier in Portsmouth don't pick on just anyone, they ID EVERYONE. I was ID'd on Friday!

Hahaah, you had me roffling out loud at work then :uberlaugh :lol:

:rolf:
thats it, hide behind your 'big man' internet facade

skope said:
thats it, hide behind your 'big man' internet facade
shhhh2.jpg

yo sdm wot u posting dat pic for, manz mirked dem gyal u know, dont watch dat. Ne way, u lot need to stop getting shook about id, if u r under 18 den don't bother raving, u aint welcome. Gyals r welcome but hav to be 16+ u get me. No R Kelly tings a gwan, we nuh jook young gyal

mirkymanz said:
yo sdm wot u posting dat pic for, manz mirked dem gyal u know, dont watch dat. Ne way, u lot need to stop getting shook about id, if u r under 18 den don't bother raving, u aint welcome. Gyals r welcome but hav to be 16+ u get me. No R Kelly tings a gwan, we nuh jook young gyal
:lol: (y)

u cant blame the clubs, i work for tescos and u can get well fucked over if u dont ID and sell to under age people, stuff like on spot 80quid fine, criminal record, court appearance and more fines or sentance, clubs or shops get license taken away

Out here in California all dnb clubs r 18 n up with ID, some of them r even 21 n up...They still allow all ages at the raves and that explains why u have a bunch of pilled out pre teens laying on the floor every where. If u ask me i prefer the age limits, it makes the scene more presentable to the public.

jesus christ where was this fossil of a thread found?
we should hi-jack it and turn it into a machete thread

fake id's use to work alot better a couple years ago, it was well easy to get in everywhere when i was 13-16ish then they changed the laws

oman
Drum & Bass Forum

ur a fag

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hu the fuck r u u fucking countryside pussio
"forensic" PRICK

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom