Repress thread

wow, these popped up (but have been snapped up, understandably):

a bunch of Critical releases appear to be getting a repress:

hopefully Kasra's latest 10" on there will be getting a repress too as it disappeared and is hard to track down now!

Critical release

hopefully Kasra's latest 10" on there will be getting a repress too as it disappeared and is hard to track down now!

Lucky for you man, a bunch of other Critical cuts are getting a re-cut 👀 all around 13th August

Also these have popped up again...

Last edited:
Lucky for you man, a bunch of other Critical cuts are getting a re-cut 👀 all around 13th August

Also these have popped up again...

yeah just spotted this! and the QZB one, which is going for big bucks.

Might get another copy of Presence too, its my fave D&B album (and Sam is a good mate)

Now just need 1985 to repress a few things, lol

the next wave of SOUL:R represses are here...

some odd choices for me. all the FOUR:FIT's need represses pretty much (my copy of Desire is battered...but Austral Travel is attainable for OK prices on Discogs, so is Hypnotise and Losing Ground. Good to have the option for a fresh copy of Lunar I suppose (although I got mine not too long ago lol). I hope the next wave picks up on this:

(note: purposely went to Page 3 to dodge Etherwood and Vinyl Vendors criminal prices)

Interesting run of Seba represses...Warm Communications plates combined and pressed on Fokuz....

pretty cool stuff and a couple I have on my wantlist for sure!

Back
Top Bottom