Repress thread

Emperor & Mefjus - Hello World EP (2x12)
Foreign Concept - Make Meals EP
Emperor - Begin EP (just 1x12 not the full release)

All available on Redeye.

Edit: wasn't the solo Emperor release a 2x12 or am I incorrect?

Hey,

I was wondering how does repressing work? Who makes the decision to make a repress of something, do fans make a petition to show the need of the repress...
Does anybody have insight about Paradox Music represses, do they make them?
I am looking for the PM030, 1 copy popped up after three months of nothing for sale on Discogs (but it is over my budget right now).

Cheers,
Silver

I am looking for the PM030, 1 copy popped up after three months of nothing for sale on Discogs (but it is over my budget right now).

Cheers,
Silver

Paradox recently said on facebook that he's repressing either one or some back catalogue, can't remember but I know he never said which tracks was getting repressed. Should be out soon though.

Hey,

I was wondering how does repressing work? Who makes the decision to make a repress of something, do fans make a petition to show the need of the repress...

Cheers,
Silver
PM028 was recently repressed (I'm sure there was another couple too):
https://www.discogs.com/Gremlinz-Ahmad-Nibiru-The-Orchid/release/7454241

really want Drum Machine to get a repress, I missed out on it first time around :/

tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg

Hey,

Cheers,
Silver

It's mainly based on the distributor - if they can bring in enough pre-sales from the shops and online stores then it justifies a repress. Usually a minimum of 200 qualifies so if the distro & the label are confident that they can sell another 200 thats when the green light for a repress happens. :)

It's mainly based on the distributor - if they can bring in enough pre-sales from the shops and online stores then it justifies a repress. Usually a minimum of 200 qualifies so if the distro & the label are confident that they can sell another 200 thats when the green light for a repress happens. :)

Really would love to see a repress of Enei -Liberation EP from you guys!

Back
Top Bottom