Represent Your Scene - Help Needed!!

UNKNOWN ONE

Represent Your Scene - ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE!!

HAS EVERY FORUM HEAD VOTED IN THE DJ MAG TOP 100 DJ'S POLL - IF NOT THEN SHAME ON YOU.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT, THERES ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT TO VOTE.

www.djmag.com/vote.asp

sorry to all who have already voted to have to bring this up BUT it time to stand up and represent your scene and vote for your favourite dnb DJs in the DJ MAG top 100 DJs poll.

i know every year some house goon wins but not this year. heres a couple of facts to put this in perspective and show it CAN be done - this shocked me when i read it on Dogs on Acid.

"1.Last year DJ Mags top 100 DJs poll received a record-breaking 61,529 votes*"

"2.Dogs On Acid recieves a whopping 125,000 + individual visitors per month"

thats more than double and thats just DOA, considering the numbers of dnb heads on other dnb forums like this one, think what we could do.

kinda show how easy it could actually be if everyone takes part.

To be honest I don’t really mind which DJ wins, however I think it would be really good for everyone concerned to see drum ‘n’ bass have its fair share of the votes. Every year you see 5 or 6 dnb DJs make it in or around the lower half, why not have your favourite DJ/s in the top ten, or even the top spot itself.

I recon if every one on forums like this one, DOA, drum & bass arena and so on all voted we could take over the whole show.

So what do you all say? time for all jungerlists to stand together.

LAST VOTES 1st OCTOBER SO DONT PUT IT OFF, DO IT NOW.

takes only a second to do, check the link below.

http://www.djmag.com/vote.asp

can people post here once thay've voted to keep this bumped up and to show how its going.nice one to all who reprasent

Last edited:
yes big up

ive been posting in a few dnb forums including; 'planetdnb' 'dogs on acid' '1Xtra speak out' would post it in DNBA but cant at the moment. im serious about takin over this poll.

anyone know of any other dnb forums i could post in?

who did everyone vote for, i voted for:

1.friction
2.andy c (purely for the amazing lengthy sets he's been doing, definately pushing the scene forward)
3.bailey
4.high contrast
5.goldie

my votes when to:

Bailey
friction
zinc
andy c
Randall

big shout to sli for voting for Bailey, mans got the best selection in the game, no.1 DJ for sure although i dont think hes gonna get the votes he deserves .
friction deserves votes for his 4 hour weekly 1xrta show also for his electric mixing style. zinc never fails to pleas with varied tune selection. andy's had another spotless year - fact and randall, back on form, very nice to see.

Last edited:
mesh said:
:missile:
very close to my list too, i aint voting tho cos im a :monkey: on these things

what do you mean your a monkey on these things? go on dude you can do it.

keep um comin people, show them house goons how we do things.

:rave:

Ive voted, although Im very cynical about these sorts of things.

1. zinc
2. andy c
3. randall
4. bailey
5. friction

Absolute #1. Stare (Guys! honestly, you won't believe how this guy is tearing the places down here in estonia, fabulous dj!)

and after that the regular boys, andy, bailey, zinc & calibre

:slayer:

Done. Let's make sure our peeps get to the top. A fucking chimp could be trained to mix house, but a fucking chimp could not be trained to double drop like teh Mampi Swift of Mr Friction!

Back
Top Bottom