replacing crossfader on xone 22

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
alright geeezas
basically the crossfader on my xone 22 is faulty already ( had it about 3 months ).
It bleeds out the right channel when its all the way to the left.
This isn't a MAJOR problem cos i mainly use the channel faders but can any1 recommend one of the better crossfader while not breaking the bank??
cheeers ma deers :wave:

3monthz? If you have a spare mixer send it back and say you want a better one put it as its still under warrenty. They will try and blag you and say that crossfader is wear and tear but 3months is a bit of joke before its gone.

Don't replace it yourself cos if something proper goes wrong with the electrics then you will have fully voided the manufactures warrenty.

beside the fact that the xfader is broken, how do you like the mixers is it really the same quality as the big xones?

cheers

the mixer is top notch mate besides the crossfader, eqs are perfect and the effects are a nice little addition. The bass is so warm and full compared to my mates pioneer, but i do prefer the cueing on his pioneer.
overall tho mate really happy with it, bit shit that the crossfader is already screwed though

thanks for the advice as soon ive got the money i´ll buy one ;)
cant wait to get rid of this crappy behringer djx 750...

thanks for the advice as soon ive got the money i´ll buy one ;)
cant wait to get rid of this crappy behringer djx 750...

anyone intrested to buy it? would give it away for about 100€ (90pounds)

Back
Top Bottom