Replacement stylus options for Stanton 505

emy

VIP Junglist
I've got some pretty old needles I went back to using and they now need new needles. They are Stanton 505's with a yellow stylus 505 SK 11.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the Stanton 505 V3 are going to fit in? as it says they replace the N 505 so I would guess they would fit, but I would like to know for sure before buying

My other option is to get new Stanton Diablo tips, which is gonna be £50 a pair in total, so I was thinking a replacement for my other headshells may be cheaper?

I've been offer a lil job to dj for a hen party on a boat (fucking excited 50 surround sound Bose speaker system )

but i remember reading about skipping and shit, does that apply to cds or are the cds somehow lock in on the cdj - should i just use usb's?

I've been offer a lil job to dj for a hen party on a boat (fucking excited 50 surround sound Bose speaker system )

but i remember reading about skipping and shit, does that apply to cds or are the cds somehow lock in on the cdj - should i just use usb's?

Id say take the job, and er on your technical question I think you will be ok with CDJ's, you could use a USB if they have a USB port, or take your CD's! lol

Anyways I now have new needles. Although bizarrely someone copied my question and put it on their own website!

Back
Top Bottom