repercussion last night

Standby

nahmean
unfortunately i missed the last one of these with friction and sp, but last night's was blindin! cause 4 concern and raiden were both there, as was sp again, and they all absolutely rinsed it.
the venue was quite small, and it wasn't exactly jam packed but the sound system was surprisingly loud and clear imo.
the place is practically on my doorstep aswell!! big up the not having to mission to london just to hear some dnb on a sound system style o tings!!!

roll on clash of the titans!
:rave:

ps if u went u will probably have seen some drunk twat in a dmc tshirt and a white cap dancin like a wally in front of the dj booth, that was me lol :P

Re: Re: repercussion last night

sdm said:
Where you the guy going through Raiden's records?

no mate, during raiden's set i was dancin just in front of the dj booth by the speakers. there was some skinhead guy in the booth doing some stuff which really seemed to piss raiden off, near the end of his set, i think he was fuckin with the amp or the mixer or something. still, he didnt stop him from playin a blindin set :tank:

btw this smilie's wicked :moe:

sdm said:
Where you the guy going through Raiden's records?

lol Busted Standby!!!!

Your gonna have to give back all those Hardware dubs you told me about!!! ;) :D

(that was a joke in case anyone really was blagging Raidens tunes!!!)

Re: Re: Re: repercussion last night

Standby said:
no mate, during raiden's set i was dancin just in front of the dj booth by the speakers. there was some skinhead guy in the booth doing some stuff which really seemed to piss raiden off, near the end of his set, i think he was fuckin with the amp or the mixer or something. still, he didnt stop him from playin a blindin set :tank:

Yeah he said about it today while trying to get me to drive to the Virus night tonight! I declined the Virus night though, got work tomorrow :-/

Might try and make it to one of these nights soon.

Re: Re: Re: Re: repercussion last night

BTW - If you liked his tunes last night, I've added a bunch of his new bits to the dubs page :)

oh and that raiden tune Pitbull Attack = :dutty:

not forgetting tech itch - the green!!!! bloody hell there IS no end to this man's talents

Both on the plates page, Raiden and Tech Itch are both on proper form at the moment. That said, when are they not :lol:

Big up to Howard and the boys for puttin the night on yesterday, shame about the numbers , but i thought the tunes were wicked and both Raiden and C4C were on top form, lookin forward to the next one for sure..

Yeah yeah, Thanks to Raiden and C4C for coming down to the jam with a storming selection as per usual.

Big up the crew, Oli,Ref,Ben,Joe,Lucy, Chris, and all our peeps that helped out"!"""

Hopefully the photos DONT make it up on the www. Oh dear!!!!! some messy shin-nan-igans!!!

We've learnt alot from these first two events, and are growing stronger, with many projects in the pipeline..................You just wait and see!!!!!

Repercussion.........its just the begginning.

BRING ON OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOH

Wylie D said:
Yeah yeah, Thanks to Raiden and C4C for coming down to the jam with a storming selection as per usual.

Big up the crew, Oli,Ref,Ben,Joe,Lucy, Chris, and all our peeps that helped out"!"""

Hopefully the photos DONT make it up on the www. Oh dear!!!!! some messy shin-nan-igans!!!

We've learnt alot from these first two events, and are growing stronger, with many projects in the pipeline..................You just wait and see!!!!!

Repercussion.........its just the begginning.

BRING ON OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOH

quality night! i had a ball, shame i couldn't stay too late but a laugh all the same :]

Re: Re: Re: repercussion last night

Standby said:

btw this smilie's wicked :moe:

Shouts to ya standby, you had me dancin as much as you! im glad you enjoyed it. the heads that were there were fuckin cool, shouts to all of you apart from one faggario...................................................... this guy was anoying me all the way through my set, at first he tried to play a tune,so he kept tryin to pull the needle off the tune that was playin, then he started go through my record box and tryin to put my tunes in in his record box,the fact i was standing right there didnt seem to bother him, (definettly not a physics major, and thats a safe bet!) then he kept tryin to pull my heads phones from the mixer. Even when i finished up and packing my tunes away he was still tryin to steal my headphones ect.....i never had this happen to me before, next time i will KILL.
Apart from that though it was a wikkid night. C4C killed it and SP MC is the don. Shouts to everyone there!

Raiden

<not wylie, cant log out for some reason>

yeh was a cool night, cheers u lot for coming down, we live and learn and get bigger and better...big up raiden, heavy set, sorry about that twat going through your tunes, couldnt believe it when i heard! words were had with him afterwards.....!

next one is Friday 19th September for those that are interested, old skool special, but i think we'll be finishing off with a few new bits too ;)

lineup is BAILEY, Haste b2b Manikular, Trouble, Wylie-D and OllieK

£5 entry, £1.90 double spirit mixers as well

info: heavyrepercussion@hotmail.com

peace
reference :shabba:

I thought I'd try and make it up to the next one of these.. But thats on the same night as Valve @ The Coronet :-/

yeh we had problems with booking a guest cos of that....our night is a completely different thing from the likes of Valve really but it's all good

one after that is Friday 17th October with a wikid guest that we cant quite announce, with maybe a big big thing inbetween ;)

Back
Top Bottom