*** REP YOUR ENDZ ***

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by BeyondTherapy, Sep 16, 2008.

1. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

*** REP YOUR ENDZ ***

High wycombe uk

[​IMG]

BASICALLY CHAV CENTRAL :lol:

Les deuz alps [france]

[​IMG]

MY 2ND HOME CANT WAIT TO GO BACK FINGERSCROSSED FOR GOOD THIS TIME ... FUPPING LOVE IT LIKE COOKED FOOD ..

2. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

[​IMG]

This is my end...although i live in manchester i was born and bred scouse and i am proud...

[​IMG]

Love manchester all tho but cant forget my roots...

3. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peckham

4. Lottie.

Lottie. Member

Southend/rochford

not sure if this pic will workk
    [​IMG]

There isnt really many great pics of here on google, they make it look pretty but its far from it

5. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

Watford, Herts, UK
    aka Scrotford

6. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

[​IMG]

LOL..

also home to this legend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LaNsJND5CI

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  7. BashyFashy

BashyFashy Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

If u havent noticed...

[​IMG]

Home of this Guy!

[​IMG]

This Rave!

[​IMG]

and this waste of money...

[​IMG]

we also have a legend...

[​IMG]

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THAT'S RIGHT IT'S DJ HAZARD!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  8. Joey AdhD

Joey AdhD sweaty scouser

9. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

yeah man, we got him stoned before too, theres video around on youtube somewhere ill try find it.

10. gcurt1s

gcurt1s Buried Audio

good thread.

all about highbury! (north london)

[​IMG]

11. K motion

K motion Rollin' deep

Brighton, East sussex

Attached Files:

12. Dj-Pezzz

Dj-Pezzz HangOutWithYourWangOut

bovey tracey...........

Mansion Party

On Friday 14 March 2008, a party in a Grade II-listed mansion near the town gained national and international coverage after up to 2,000 people gatecrashed it. The family blame Radio 1 DJ Pete Tong on his Radio 1 show. In a shout-out item in which he quoted: "We're getting ready for a huge mansion party - 500 plus people going - it's in Bovey Tracey in Devon tipping us off on that, anyone who's listening can come along, apparently, just say 'hi' to Marilyn Monroe on the door". [2]

[edit] Thatched Fire

On Sunday 6th July 2008, Emergency services were called to a fire at the Old Thatched Inn in Station Road, Bovey Tracey, at 0250 BST. Around 90 Firefighters attended. The building was almost completely destroyed. Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Service said six people, including a child, had been taken to hospital. They were not believed to have been seriously injured. It is still not known what caused the fire.[citation needed]

13. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

Feltham

wiki article;
    [edit] Famous residents
    Dr Thomas Denham retired here in 1791.
    Jimmy Page of the band Led Zeppelin. Born in Feltham.
    Brian May of the band Queen.
    Freddie Mercury of the band Queen.
    Derek Martin of Eastenders (Charlie Slater) lives/lived here and regularally visited the local KFC.

Indie rock band Hard-Fi wrote a song called 'Feltham is Singing Out', about a friend who was sent to the Feltham Young Offenders' Institution. The song is on their Stars of CCTV album.
    Indie rock band Oasis filmed the video to Stand By Me in The centre, where the new flats are now situated.
    UK Hip Hop group So Solid Crew filmed the video to Broken Silence in the old high street and Highfields Housing development.

14. YOUNG TUNA

YOUNG TUNA IT'S ME BITCHES

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

spent almost 21 years here now, gotta love it :)

15. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

High Wycome is relatively posh I thought, every town has good areas and bad areas. But I find there is the same amount of safe people and cunts in both parts. Just the cunts in the good areas have the money!!

I live in a identikit neighbourhood built in the 80s where all the houses look the same, the women are orange, the cars are all Mercs and there's no youts out on the street past 9pm. Never see old bill either. I think most of the towns police force live in my area anyway ;) Got 3 just in my street!

Celebrities from my area in Crawley are Robert Smith of the Cure, and in the D&B scene Resonant Evil (Audio Wrisk & Mackie). Although none of them live here any more!

16. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

[​IMG]

DAM NATION REPRAZENT MOKUM NEXT LEVEL CLICK GET DOWN

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  17. duffer

duffer Under Mi SensI...........

BRISTOL

[​IMG]
    Home to massive attack, Tricky, Portishead, darth vader:lol:, concorde, roni size, krust, banksy, justin lee collins, lee evans, BRISTOL CITY, SS Great Britain, Blackbeard the pirate :lol:

Famous people who graduated form bristol uni such as, Matt Lucas & David Walliams (Little Britain) Simon Pegg & Nick frost (Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the dead, Derren Brown. Loads of others cant be fucked to list them though

Isambard Kingdom Brunel wasn't from bristol but did loads of work here temple meads train station, suspension bridge etc.

With an approximate population of 410,950, and urban area of 550,200, it is England's sixth, and the United Kingdom's ninth most populous city, one of England's core cities and the most populous city in South West England. It received a royal charter in 1155 and was granted county status in 1373. For half a millennium it was the second or third largest English city, until the rapid rise of Liverpool, Birmingham and Manchester in the Industrial Revolution during the latter part of the 18th century.

18. barbarella

barbarella Active Member

For 2 weeks a month.....
    [​IMG]

The roots of trance music can be traced back to Germany, and in particular, Frankfurt. It was here, in the early 1990s, that local DJs like Sven Väth and DJ DAG (of Dance 2 Trance) first played a harder, deeper style of acid house.

And for the other 2 weeks....
    [​IMG]

The Vendée Globe yacht race, which takes place every four years, starts and ends at the Sables-d'Olonne.

Les Sables-d'Olonne is a twin town of Schwabach, Germany.

The town is the birthplace of pirate François l'Olonnais.

19. Greg P

Greg P Active Member

Right, as you all know I live in London now (Bethnal Green, to be precise), but seeing as you all know about that, I thought I'd put in info about Durham where I'm origionally from... so here goes...

Durham (pronounced /ˈdʌrəm/ in RP, locally IPA: [ˈdʏrəm]) is a small city and main settlement of the City of Durham district of County Durham, England.
    It is well-known for its Norman Cathedral and Castle, and is home to Durham University. HM Prison Durham is also located close to the city centre.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Population of just 43,000 so not many famous residents... Here's a couple...

Gem Archer, Guitarist with the band Oasis
    Rowan Atkinson, Actor (attended the Chorister School) - As did Tony Blair
    Pat Barker, Novelist ('Regeneration' trilogy)

And that's really about it, Prefab Sprout are from Durham, Madness recorded an album there and Jon B went to Unit there...

The prison is pretty crazy, you get some of the worst crims in the UK in there - Myra Hindley, Rose West, Harold Shipman, Ronnie Kray, Mad Frankie Fraser, The Richardsons...

Very pretty place to visit, and is nice at Christmas as it's all old and cobbled streetsy so looks good with all the lights and things, but as it's so close to Newcastle (10 mins on the train) isn't a major centre for music & culture etc...

...Which is probably why I ended up coming to London 8 years back!

20. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

[​IMG]

Boston (pronounced /ˈbɒstən/ (help·info)) is the capital and largest city of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The city is located in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, in the northeastern United States.[5] The largest city in New England, Boston is considered the economic and cultural center of the entire region.[6] The city, which had an estimated population of 599,351 in 2007, lies at the center of the Cambridge–Boston-Quincy metropolitan area—the 10th-largest metropolitan area (5th largest CSA) in the U.S., with a population of 4.5 million.