Renegade Snares (Foul Play Remix) / Dred Bass

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
I know this is probably in the wrong section BUT ...

What's the main break used in both of these tunes?!

It's the same break, more obvious in the intro of Renegade Snares

Just wondered if it had a specific name because I need to use it, and I'm sure I've got it, but I can't fucking find it

Thankyouplease.

Hi there,

I was searching for what this break is called, when I stumbled upon your post asking the same thing. I was dismayed to see there was no answer, and that your thread is two years, nay three years old now. Did you ever find out what break it is? It's too good .. would love to know.

Thanks,

TB

Not sure which amen is used in either tracks, but the think used in both is the one off a Future Music magazine sample CD from 1993, the one that has the samples from Valley Of The Shadows on it. Not sure which month it was though.

Not sure which amen is used in either tracks, but the think used in both is the one off a Future Music magazine sample CD from 1993, the one that has the samples from Valley Of The Shadows on it. Not sure which month it was though.

Blimey, blast from the past...

Yeah it's not the amen, it's a Think break which has been cut up, maybe pitched up, would make sense seeing how old these 2 tunes are!

Wow, would love to get my hands on a sample CD with Valley Of The Shadows samples on it lol Probably quite difficult tracking something like this down from 19 years ago though lol

I was 5...

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 14:01 ----------

On second thoughts I'm not sure it is a Think break...

The break is from Lyn Collins "Think (about it)". The break starts at about 2:20 seconds into the song. I don't know the specific name for the break, but maybe if you search up the break for song you might find the name.

Back
Top Bottom