RENEGADE HARDWARE | XMAS SPECIAL | AREA | SAT 17th DEC

HardwareHQ

rh_xmas_2011.jpg

To finish off 2011 in style we bring you one final party in December. Our last event of the year and one that simply cannot be missed!

In the main room, d&b reigns supreme with a line up the oozes quality from start to finish. The freshest beats provided by the finest selectors. With Friction making his only appearance at Hardware this year, a rare Classics set from Hardware veteran Kane and a debut b2b from men of the moment Skeptical & Dub Phizix you just know this is going to be something special!

In room 2 there is no let up of quality as we hand over hosting duties to We Don't GIve A Fu%k. Eclectic styles fused together by some of the masters of their respective crafts. Promising to bring you some serious bass music across the BPM range.

So there you have it, do we really need to say anymore?

Didn't think so. We'll see you there!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|| RENEGADE HARDWARE || XMAS SPECIAL || @ AREA || SAT 17th DEC || 9PM – 6AM ||

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROOM 1 - Renegade Hardware

Ink
Loxy
Friction
Fierce
Skeptical B2B Dub Phizix
Kane (Classics Set '98-'02)
Cause 4 Concern
Cold Fusion
Nyx

ROOM 2 - Hosted by We Don't Give A Fu%k

Marcus Nasty
Klose One
Scott Garcia (Old Skool Garage Set)
Uncle Dugs (Old Skool Jungle Set)
Altered Native
Heny G
Shinobi
Dru

MC’s ACROSS ROOMS 1+2:
AD – Stapleton – Fokus – K-Eye – Mantmast – Remidy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TICKETS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EARLY BIRD TICKETS £12.50+BF ONLY AVAILABLE FROM www.theticketsellers.co.uk TILL 17th NOVEMBER

THEREAFTER £15+BF || DOOR £20 / £18 NUS

www.theticketsellers.co.uk or call 0844 870 0000

www.ticketweb.co.uk or call 08444 77 1000

www.deftickets.co.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TRAVEL INFO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AREA
67 / 68 ALBERT EMBANKMENT
LONDON
SE1 7TP

www.renegadehardware.co.uk

hardware is always a masssive night wicked crowd, wicked club, and friction.... :)

Just so happens to be the day after my 21st so gunna be extra messy!!!

Best Hardware line-up I've seen in a long, long time

Nice to see Uncle Dugs in room 2 as well. Will be reachin

Sound, plenty of skanking room as well?

yea to a certain degree. pick a spot and stick it out.
Tickets never sell out on the door, known fact at Hardware.

although I have mine and will be front row centre Hardware T on, busting some mad shapes.

:D

friction absolutely killed it off.

so many tunes played, the code remix, to shape the future remix to name a couple.

pure vibes, one of the best hardwares in a while.

ye friction nailed it but I didn't rate a lot of the other djs, like that NYX DJ played every tune the whole way through. She intro'd with phace & misanthrop - energy, and played it the whole way through until it finished... big mix
new_rolleyes.gif

And the sound in there wasn't all that good either, was really lacking that low end rumble and a lot of the time it wasn't very clear in the mids and there was this annoying high pitch fuzziness... but maybe that's just me expecting everywhere to sound perfect...

Was still a well good night though, really good crowd too, will deffo be heading to hardware nights again!

Agree with the Nyx set being quite boring. There was no flow to the set at all and all the tunes were too samey. Needed to be mixed up a bit more.

Got bored of Friction after 10mins, thought the selection was weak. Glad I caught most of Uncle Dugs's set. Played some big riddims and it was jokes seeing him tell the biggest bouncer in the rave to fuck off down the mic..hahaha

Thought Ink was good though. Set of the night for me was Kane! Intro'd with Nasty Ways and he played a few more old Dilly bits. It Ain't Too Loud etc....

And yes, the sound in there was terrible. Was at the back and one of the speakers cut out and never came back on! Absolute shambles

Agree with the Nyx set being quite boring. There was no flow to the set at all and all the tunes were too samey. Needed to be mixed up a bit more.

Got bored of Friction after 10mins, thought the selection was weak. Glad I caught most of Uncle Dugs's set. Played some big riddims and it was jokes seeing him tell the biggest bouncer in the rave to fuck off down the mic..hahaha

Thought Ink was good though. Set of the night for me was Kane! Intro'd with Nasty Ways and he played a few more old Dilly bits. It Ain't Too Loud etc....

And yes, the sound in there was terrible. Was at the back and one of the speakers cut out and never came back on! Absolute shambles

half the speakers like cut out on one half of the club. was merked but still noticed it.

tbf the Kane set was probably the one.
Dillinja - I wanna know went off too. Love hearing it out.

Bring on hardware in 2012.

Back
Top Bottom