Renegade Hardware woz off the hook!

DIS-FUCKIN-GUSTING, wat a nite,yet again hardware pulled it off. wivout a doubt the best dnb nite goin at the minute.and LOXY'S set oh my word,u can talk bout ya noisia sets and chase n status but NO-ONE and i do mean NO-ONE cums close 2 a loxy set at hardware.fucking tunes he played last nite were 2 far advanced 4 alot of the heads in there last nite but listen back 2 that same set in bout 4-6 months and u'll cream ya knickers.

BTW.... Next Months Madness....

Loxy b2b Ink
Calyx b2b Teebee
NOISIA b2b Gridlok
Mampi Swift b2b Blame
Evol Intent b2b Infiltrata
Spor b2b Vicous Cirle
Phobia b2b Skitty
Cold Fusion b2b Khanage

2Shy, IC3, Verse, SP, AD

bastardo, i couldnt make it either:( is that nxt one at the end again? i want to see another one at the coronet, they were heavy! was it recorded on friday?(yn)

Patchie-C said:
bastardo, i couldnt make it either:( is that nxt one at the end again? i want to see another one at the coronet, they were heavy! was it recorded on friday?(yn)
Yeah it's at The End! I don't really think the Coronet is used for DnB much these days is it? The old Renegade Hardware/Valve night was off the hook! :slayer:

That was a sikk night, everyone played mindblowing sets... But anyone who was there knows it was about Spirit! :slayer:
Ready to ROCKKKKKKKKK BITCH!!
The nex' Renegade is not to be missed, unless you lookin' to jump in the fields with pixies...

PEACE

Attachments

• dsc02688.jpg
    dsc02688.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 38
lol...If I come up with the cash to fly out there from the states can I crash at someones place?

I'll pay for food and gas ...

haha...seriously though...(yn) :rave:

Last edited:
I would say it was a "Siren" VIP but it had a totally different feel to the track compared to the original... Check the voice when you hear it:
READY TO ROCK!! :slayer:
The DROP is somethin else... :missile:

Peace

Back
Top Bottom