Renegade Hardware(The Water EP)

Did you try www.tov.com At least I think thats the link. There should be some clips on the TOV site but they may not play on your computer. I know they didn't work on mine for the longest time. Regardless its worth a shot. :-/

Chances are jarman has it and is holding out on us. matter of fact, i'm suprised he's not on this one:mad: hey jarman, why don't you tell us if this EP is worth buyin or not?

Water ep iz badd! look out for the Spirit tune,Itz sik
look out for my Pittbull Attack e.p forthcomin on hardware.Boh! :gun:

Renegade Hardware just recently started sucking lately. This whole "Elements" series is real crap. Before this RH was coming out with lots of beautiful tunes that touched me in all the right places (lots of 1992 inspired stuff). Now it seems they've completely abandoned the positive direction they've been in for the past 2 years in favor of MORE TECHSTEP. Well I bought the Earth EP (not sure why) but thats the last one I will buy from RH unless if they get their act together AGAIN.

I don't own anything off that label I don't think, though there are a few older bits I want like usual suspects - doorway and this DJ ink EP but I'm standing by on the "techstep sucks" front.
Not my kind of sound I guess
REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Maybe I'll call myself 1993 or 1996?
Damn choices choices choices
1995?

I'd really like to see the 1993 style come back.

On a more positive note anyone heard that new beeswax EP? the DJ Hazard tune is a bit of a return to Jungle Tekno, got the 4/4 bass kick in there but it's a bit more high tech

The Elements series is baaaaad! Earth EP was prolly my fave overall, but the Raiden tune on Air is fkin awesome, big it up matey

Those Element Ep's are quiet ok for me. It's those The Harder They Come series that was crap in my opinion. One good tune on each release and that's it, not more, not less. Better made one release of it in an album formula (3x12) or something. But they know it sells because people need that one good tune.

Anyway, looking forward to that Water EP.

Harder they come series was awesome. I'm even getting into that Loxy & Ink "Heavy Metal" tune. That bassline in that tune is real infectious :D

Back
Top Bottom