Renegade Hardware - The Final Chapter

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Probably the biggest dnb event in many many years (if not ever..?)

Sure we've all seen, 80 djs, 5 rooms, 10 hours bla bla

I bagged a ticket to this despite (imo) Hardware going really downhill lately but I cant miss it, I imagine there's loads of forum heads going so whos reaching?
I always say this and never pull through but be good to meet up with a few of you beforehand, thoughts for a forum meet up? Maybe under the glitterball at midnight or something

I'm going, got to really. Haven't been to a Hardware night since The End in maybe 2004/5, used to enjoy their nights at the Colosseum in I think 2001ish?

From an email this morning

RENEGADE HARDWARE WEEKENDER
FRIDAY 5TH FEBRUARY 2016 & SATURDAY 6TH FEBRUARY 2016
THE CORONT - LONDON

Due to the overwhelming response to the final Renegade Hardware event we have been forced to add an additional date. We have worked closely with the venue and pulled out all the stops to secure this night and make it available due to the demand for Saturday’s grand finale. This has now become the Renegade Hardware weekender!

Saturday 6th Feb will transport you back two decades where the years 1995-2005 defined the golden era of Hardware’s well respected residency at the mighty END club where the Hardware sound was developed and shaped in the dark & sweaty caverns deep underground in the heart of central London.

Friday 5th February will take you on another journey and another decade of Renegade Hardware history from 2005-2015. If you were a part of the Hardware movement that partied all night at Cable, Area, Ministry of Sound and Electric, then this is the night for you to get your full on tech assault and battery with the next generation of Hardware artists that evolved out of the shadows and into the light.

A small number of limited weekend passes have been made available for those of you who have supported the label for the past two decades and would like to represent one last time on the dance floor over both of these epic nights that will never be repeated again.

For those of you that have already purchased tickets for Saturday night we will be doing 500 half price tickets for Friday night on a first come first served basis so you can enjoy two whole nights of Hardware history… Please purchase your Discount Friday ticket ASAP as we expect them to go fast and will only be available for 48 hours or until they sell out

Purchase here from 9pm Tonight (GMT) https://www.deftickets.co.uk/events/renegade-hardware-the-final-chapter-06-02-2016

This will be the DnB event of 2016 as well as the end of a chapter and end of a dynasty. The final call for the Renegade Hardware crew you don't want to miss this one.

Renegade Hardware HQ
info@renegadehardware.co.uk
www.facebook.com/renegadehardware

Both nights are 1995 - 2015 now after people started getting pretty pissy about it (fair enough in all honesty).

Saturday is the one anyway, as it is actually (well probably) the 'last'.

Back
Top Bottom