Renegade Hardware - The Final Chapter

seems like a shitcunt situation to me. i got one of the first release tickets, so this is just for saturday?

Yep just for the saturday, apparently 500 friday tickets are going on sale slightly cheaper to those that have already bought saturday tickets.

Not cool. Had to get myself a Friday ticket as well but not too happy about having to spend another £15 but what can you do... Going to be one hell of a weekend

Not sure if my body (or wallet) can handle two nights of this!

Gonna just come for the saturday I reckon, i'll book the monday off as well so I can watch the Superbowl.

Not sure if my body (or wallet) can handle two nights of this!

Gonna just come for the saturday I reckon, i'll book the monday off as well so I can watch the Superbowl.

I hear ya man, going to be a struggle for sure. Want to commit to making a great weekend out of it though. Plenty of time to save some money for it and ill probably try stay up in London for the weekend and do something decent in between

They've apparently got the old Thunder Ridge sound system from The End for one of the rooms.

6f5ylg.png

that's a shit snub (even with their dramas), he almost carried that label on hit own for a few years

when I saw the renegade hardware 20th anniversary at boomtown pretty sure it was only Maztek on the decks and he smashed it (could be wrong though, was pretty munted lol)

there is a hell of a lot of filler on that lineup!
Agreed. I think it's a pretty poor lineup considering the hype. Where are all of the Hardware DJs/producers from over the years? I haven't heard of over half of these guys. How many of them have had releases on Hardware or played at previous events? Disappointed, especially as the 'big names' will be split over the two nights.

Back
Top Bottom