RENEGADE HARDWARE @ THE END this FRIDAY (3rd june)

Chris@TOV

time has come around again people...

Renegade Hardware is back down at the end for another session...

and for the people that need some educating.. there is no drum and bass at fabric this friday either, they must have realised there is just no point in competing!

i got 2 pairs of tickets to give away... to enter the competition PM me the correct answer to the following question...
Renegade Hardware has the forthcoming 3 piece EP in the works... feat radien, quadrant, teebee, psidream & more.. what is the name of this EP? (winners will be announced on thursday/friday morning.)

here's the flyer...
rhjune_frtlrg.gif

rhjune_bklrg.gif

please also note that the flyer states we are starting at 9pm.. in fact, we are accually starting at 10pm.. it was a proofing error before the flyer went to print. but as allot of you know there's always the pub just around the corner for the early birds.

nice one,

Chris

Stuck to the top :slayer:

Come on then you lot, get your PM's sent to Chris :slick:

Oh BTW, I love Radien, he's my fave DJ :teeth:

Last edited:
Really wish i had some coin this weekend :nono: :( :( would love to see noisia again, dylans always the daddy and i have yet to see spor. Dont think he showed up to the last hardware, if not he must have played the first 30 mins,

Patchie-C said:
Really wish i had some coin this weekend :nono: :( :( would love to see noisia again, dylans always the daddy and i have yet to see spor. Dont think he showed up to the last hardware, if not he must have played the first 30 mins,
Spor was in Kenya during the last Hardware.

Patchie-C said:
he was in the lineup for the album launch tho wasnt he?
Yep! :) They didn't know he was going away at the time of print.

Back
Top Bottom