Renegade Hardware Skool of Hard Knocks Album Tour - Portsmouth

dslzombie

RENEGADE HARDWARE presents
Skool of Hard Knocks Album Tour.

Friday 4th June 2004 9pm-2am
@ The Gaiety Suite, South Parade Pier, Portsmouth

DJ's: Loxy / Ink / Friction / Keton / Raiden.
MC's: Verse / SP / 2Shy

£10 in adv/ £12 otd
tickets - www.ticketweb.co.uk
info - 02392715416
www.tovmusic.com
r.o.a.r over 18's only (bring ID)

Attachments

• RH SOHK PORSTMOUTH A5.jpg
    RH SOHK PORSTMOUTH A5.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 59
Looks good!

Will be good to go to a hardware event in my home town :slayer:

:rockposse

isnt the 'boshed sound system' the same piece 'o' shit thing that was crackling and farting at jungle warfare? didnt they have major problems with is at that phase 2 night at the pier as well?
i hope its not the same thing. that was diabolical

Yes it is true that bosched supplied the sound system at jungle warefare, however they have also supplied the system for numerous breaknecks, which have sounded great. Aswell as numerous phase2's, including the last one on the 7th of May, without a hitch.
I belive this to be a case of people noticing the isolated incident of a f**kup and not realsing how many times the boshed boys have provided kick ass rigs for the pier.
Don't fear the rig will kick.
boh

think u should see this mate...
We deeply regret hiring this sound system and again we would like to apologise for hiring the Boss sounds , although I can assure you that we will never ever hire them again or ever recommend any other promoters to do so as they ruined our night as well as your night.
thats from jungle warfare mate. is it too late to book another pa?

And don't forget to bring extra pennies for the wonderfully magnificent Under Your Nose Record stall....

Featuring fairly priced DnB, Techno & Hardcore classics and some bits from the Hardware themselves.

Go out washing cars if you have to.

Udy :jazz_band

Yoyoyoyo,

Well It's About Time I Tell Ya...........

For All Of You Who Have Been Patiently Waiting For The Raiden Homecoming, We Told You It Was Gonna Happen, And We Are Men Of Our Words.

We Welcome Raiden Home To The Dirty South,on June 4th, Along Side The Heavy Weights Of The Division.

Not Only Do We Deliver Portsmouth's Finest Export, But His Co-horts From The Biggest And Best D N B Label In The World Renegade Hardware !!!!!!

Joining Us Will Be Friction, Keaton, Loxy, Ink And Raiden. Be There Or Be A Twat.

You Dont Want To Be The Only Gay In The Village, Now Do You.

Loads Of Dirty D N B, And New Tracks Aplenty.

See Ya There.

Eviltako

Back
Top Bottom