Renegade Hardware - Inception EP

CPR

Codec - Mirrors Audio
VIP Junglist
inception1.jpg

New EP coming from Renegade Hardware, Around the end of april ive heard?

Amoss - Flex

EBK, Octane & DLR Ft. Gusto - Mainframe

BTK & Optiv - Inception

Hybris - The Guy

Looks Large

Last edited:
is it me or are those tunes all quite samey? I mean they're good, I'm not hating, but I'm slowly getting tired of that sound..

nasty but nice, feeling it. makes me think i should reach next hardware, it has been awhile

absolute fyah.. cant wait for this. Like all the tracks. Which makes a change!!

Amoss track is dope - can anyone recommend me somemore of his tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
is it me or are those tunes all quite samey? I mean they're good, I'm not hating, but I'm slowly getting tired of that sound..

I hear what you're saying. In a years time I hope things have moved on somewhat. This is weak when you compare it to what Renegade Hardware have released in the past

i love these tunes personally right new school tech business, looks like my favourite renegade hardware release. its clear they are catering for a new school crowd tho and not the classic hardware sound

i love these tunes personally right new school tech business, looks like my favourite renegade hardware release. its clear they are catering for a new school crowd tho and not the classic hardware sound

This ^^

Definitely a change of sound for hardware, would like to see some more like this from them.

Back
Top Bottom