RENEGADE HARDWARE @ ELECTRIC | SAT 24th NOV 2012

HardwareHQ

RH_NOV_12_650px.jpg

To celebrate our final event of 2012, we're stepping everything up so its even bigger and better than anything we've done this year - which is a tough task!

After some incredible parties at Area and Cable we're going to treat you to a one-off, bass fuelled spectacular at the renowned Brixton Electric. With its phenomenal stage and unparalleled sightlines, Electric Brixton provides the arena for our blow-out end of year celebration! To match the standard of venue, we've put together a line-up of D&B's biggest names that literally, cannot be missed!!!

Strictly limited £10 early bird tickets have just gone on sale. So get involved. You do not want to miss this!

MAIN ARENA

Friction
Loxy
Rockwell
Audio
Maztek
Tech Itch
Skeptical feat. Collette Warren
Nyx B2B Robyn Chaos
Mechwarrior

ROOM 2 - Starz Of Da Future

Incite B2B Breach
Disarae
Solstice
ILL Tempa
Nightmare B2B Oni
Subzero B2B Funktion
Kyrist

HOST’S:
A.D – Stapleton – K-Eye – Fokus – Mantmast – Element

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TICKETS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIMITED EARLY BIRD TICKETS £10+BF ON SALE TUES 2ND OCT

THEREAFTER £15+BF ADVANCE || MOTD

www.theticketsellers.co.uk or call 0844 870 0000

www.ticketweb.co.uk or call 08444 771 000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TRAVEL INFO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@
ELECTRIC
Town Hall Parade
Brixton
London
SW2 1RJ

Electric is situated a few minutes walk from Brixton tube station.

TUBE:
Brixton Station – Victoria Line

TRAINS:
Brixton is connected by www.southeasternrailway.co.uk

BUSES:
Numbers 2, 3, 35, 37, 45, 59, 109, 118, 133, 159, 196, 250, 322, 345, P4, P5

SAT NAV: SW2 1RJ

Check out the Transport For London website here www.tfl.gov.uk for up to date information.

Last edited:
So there isn't going to be a xmas hardware this year?

That rave was dead last year though. It's hard for promoters to draw people out at the best of times atm, let alone 1-2 weeks before Xmas!

That night was massive for music though. Kane done a huge classics set

That night was massive for music though. Kane done a huge classics set

I remember this full well.
Tbf even though it was quiet it was one hell of a Hardware night.

B2B Special in 08' or '09 can't remember which year which Calyx B2B Teebee, Spor B2B Chris Renegade, Friction B2B Alix Perez, Vicious Circle etc etc was probably the best Hardware i've been to.

EDIT

There was one night that Spor and Chris Renegade were the last set & Spor was making these crazy sounds with the CDJ's somehow...barely remember it but it just springs to mind.

Never been to electric before so I think I'll be down for this + you can't say no to friction and rockwell at a hardware!

yess I'm on this! Been wanting to go to a Hardware night for a while and a new venue is always good

Little trailer video to get you in the mood featuring a sneak peek of a new Maztek beat...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom