RENEGADE HARDWARE @ CABLE | SAT 19th MAY 2012

HardwareHQ

may_19_rh_flyer.jpg

After a short break following our Birthday event in February we return with a vengeance, but this time, with a new twist…

Keeping things fresh and moving forward after 3 great years at Area we decided a change in scenery was in order and what better place to hold the next Hardware Session in London, than Cable!

This award winning venue is a more than deserving location for the next unleashing of future beats and bass - Hardware style! Of course, a change of location doesn't mean a change of formula. You can still expect to see D&B's finest future thinking selectors drawing for the freshest cutting edge beats.

In the main room the Hardware veterans Ink and Loxy headline, setting the standard. We've also lined up some of the scenes legendary pioneers; Fierce, Tech Itch and also a very special old skool set from the one and only Usual Suspect - Keaton.

The new blood runs just as rich with Skeptical, Cern and Cold Fusion all representing as well as a special debut from Hardware's latest signing - Maztek.

The quality continues in room 2 across a different BPM range with sets from Marcus Nasty, Logan Sama, Chefal, Uncle Dugs and the Carnival Kids!

Simply unmissable. Let's do this!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RENEGADE HARDWARE @ CABLE
SAT 19th MAY 2012 || 9PM – 6AM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

★ ROOM 1 ★

INK
LOXY
TECH ITCH
SKEPTICAL
FIERCE
KEATON ’98-’02 Da Classic Years
CERN
COLD FUSION
MAZTEK

MC’s: STAPLETON – A.D – K-EYE – REMIDY

★ ROOM 2 – Hosted by We Don’t Give A FU$% ★

MARCUS NASTY
LOGAN SAMA
CHEFAL ☆Rinse☆
UNCLE DUGS ☆Rinse☆
CARNIVAL KIDS
JAYCE
SHINOBI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ THE CLUB ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Full 24 hour entertainment and drinking licence
• 2 rooms, each with own bar
• Large covered smoking area
• High end sound, lighting and AV installations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TICKETS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EARLY BIRD TICKETS £10+BF ONLY AVAILABLE FROM www.theticketsellers.co.uk
TILL 19TH APRIL

THEREAFTER £12+BF ADVANCE || DOOR £15 / £12 NUS

www.theticketsellers.co.uk
or call 0844 870 0000

www.ticketweb.co.uk
or call 08444 77 1000

www.ravetickets.co.uk
or call 0845 269 7283

www.deftickets.co.uk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TRAVEL INFO ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CABLE
33 Bermondsey Street Tunnel
London Bridge
SE1 3JW

SAT NAV: SE1 3JW

TRAINS & TUBE:
Cable's main entrance is located under Bermondsey Street Tunnel in the heart of historic London Bridge. It's only a 3 minute walk along St. Thomas Street from London Bridge Station, which is served by the Jubilee and Northern Lines, and national overground railways.

BUSES:
London Bridge Station is also served by the following buses: 17, 21, 35, 40, 43, 48, 133, 141, 149 and 521.The 47, 343, RV1 and N47 buses also stop along Tooley Street. Check out the Transport For London website here http://www.tfl.gov.uk/
for up to date information.​

Surely u are the one who is joking? Cable is the best club out there for dnb

lol i really couldnt think of a worse club! Personally hate it in there. so glad at least a bunch of cuts is doing something different, cable doesnt do it for me at all

And area is one of the best clubs there is, anywhere!! so glad i managed to reach the xmas one for one last time

Area was so sick. The lighting on the ceiling in room 1 was crazy and the sound system was so good. Cable is still a decent club but room 1 is so small and it can get so rammed in there.

Have heard area has licensing issues although i dunno how true that is. Hope cable is just a temporary stop for renegade and not just because it somehow manages to pack out every weekend. its funny because i went to the shogun audio at the lightboxs, which is a wicked venue. Even still, its a small small venue which wasnt even filled up by shogun, then they move to Cable which i went to as well and it was fucking rammed with at least 300 people queing outside. Bare dickheads, very few heads. Small first room, with a average soundsystem, average lights and average vibe. As someone whos been hitting hardware regulary for a few years for its amazing vibe you can count me out

shogun at lightbox was such good vibes!

But alas, nights like shogun will capitalise from playing in london and they need the largest capacity

Cable Official
TONIGHT! Not long now until the legendary Renegade Hardware kicks off at Cable this eve. We're also going to be streaming the action live right here on our FB page. You can tune in by clicking on the TV icon above.

From Cable's facebook

One of this days I will lose my mind and go all the way from Portugal to the UK for a night at Cable. Shogun/Renegade/Hospitality... Anything, I just need to go there.

Back
Top Bottom