RENEGADE HARDWARE B2B SPECIAL 29th AUGUST

Coming down from Manchester and going on my own definately now as a mate isnt coming and probably getting in the later on around 12-1.

Will you all be in a certain corner one foot skanking, or I might just go round asking random people if they are from the forum!
:mr_cool:

Coming down from Manchester and going on my own definately now as a mate isnt coming and probably getting in the later on around 12-1.

Will you all be in a certain corner one foot skanking, or I might just go round asking random people if they are from the forum!
:mr_cool:

Comming down from manc too. U gonna be in the 8am megabus home by any chance? lol

It cost me 25 bloody quid to get in!!! Bloody hell!! Good night tho, spectrosoul, sopr, ed rush, loxy/ink, all made it worthwile. Really like the club too! Feels like a mini heaven! Nice vibes, busy but not too much so, all in all a gd night! Shame friction played last cudntb arsed to stay till the end but saw him last weekend so I didn't mind! Net one else enjoy?

Still buzzing from last night! IMO that was one of the best nights I have been to in years music wise. Each pair of DJ's playing their own style really mixed it up all night. Sabre and Spectrasoul were deep and devistating, Loxy & Ink were hard, dark and dubby, Doc Scott & Goldie were amazing. As Doc Scott said on his face book "hardware got smashed by some 'mature' dnb by 2 guys who have been in the game for 20+ years ....... (dont like it then fuck you!)"

For me Spor and Chris Renegade smashed it but kinda the same level for the whole set and wicked to see Calyx and Teebee back! Gutted I missed the end, was it Alix Perez & Friction?? How was that?

The back room was truely inspirational. June Miller & Data proved you could smash a floor with the expirmental stuff. dBridge & Instru:mental were deep and futuristic, loved the No Future remix and really good to see a lot of girls in that room too! System could have been better though.

Ha, just read that back. Didnt mean to write a 'review' but after being into this sound for nearly 20 years its great to still be buzzing, inspired and excited like a kid by nights like that!

Absolutely mental night... Don't really know what to say.

Every set i saw smashed it, quality club, quality sound system, and all the right people there.

Sabre b2b Spectrasoul and Calyx b2b Teebee was a nice surprise too.

What was that nonsense about in room 2 Anile? Lame shit.

]What was that nonsense about in room 2 Anile? Lame shit.

What happaned in room 2??

Saint, thought I saw you mate. Someone walked past with a "who you gonna call?" on the back of their T. Was that you? Once I clicked it might have been you I couldnt see you again!

Crook, went up to some guy with a Zoo York blue top on but it wasnt you!

Shame I missed everyone, maybe next time.

Saint, thought I saw you mate. Someone walked past with a "who you gonna call?" on the back of their T. Was that you? Once I clicked it might have been you I couldnt see you again!

Haha yeah man, was me.

At like 5.30 the bouncer just came in and ended the set in room 2 early..

oh i was in a black ZY tee. i also managed not find anyone from the forum, id like to write my thoughts on the night but i dunno where it went. i was selling a lime but no one wanted to buy it, still freaked some mess heads out though. i love the puzzled gurns you get when presenting someone with a whole lime in a rave.

was heavy night... room 2 was buzin after Rockwell b2b Khanarge set... Stepped up with E and after about 5 tunes told to shut it off, was like was like wtf? people were havin it, pinot being?...these things happen but all good, good to meet Saint rite at the end... big all that reached. Big June Miller b2b Data best set of nite imo... very nice in deed !

Back
Top Bottom