RENEGADE HARDWARE B2B SPECIAL 29th AUGUST

Im in Clapham Common that day for South West 4, although that finished at 9 so could come then? :D

Got a mates engagement party in Stevenage the night before, so gonna drop the mrs at our cousins in Wembley, link him & his bredgin & roll down there with a large group of Rasta's.

I'll be the whiteboy in the middle, acting blacker than usual. :teeth:

Got a mates engagement party in Stevenage the night before, so gonna drop the mrs at our cousins in Wembley, link him & his bredgin & roll down there with a large group of Rasta's.

I'll be the whiteboy in the middle, acting blacker than usual. :teeth:

I'll be the black guy, blazed, whiteyin' out.

Booking my ticket next week. Il come up on my own if my mates larry out.

come link me controller, im defo reaching this. hardware kills it, although all the staff at area have some serious attitude. highly advise getting hold of earplugs before hand as getting them there can be a fruitless mission...

Oh my titty fucking christ. That's the best line up I've ever seen. That's like, every sick producer in the scene at the minute at one rave. If I can get some funds before august rolls round I'm there.

yea i can make it now!!
im so on it, the lineup is massive
hopefully i can get some mates to come along, if not im still goin on my own
see you lot there

are people getting tickets for this? i didnt bother for the last 3 hardwares at area, and didnt need them, but this line-up is stonking

Yeeh i think tickets are in order for this one. Wouldnt mind rollin up a bit later nice and boozy. Gunna be alot of people attending!

Yeeh i think tickets are in order for this one. Wouldnt mind rollin up a bit later nice and boozy. Gunna be alot of people attending!

actually i just remembered i gotta get a ticket, im playing my mates party in hackney first so will be rolling up late and off t' tits

Back
Top Bottom