RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SAT 27th FEB 2010

HardwareHQ

2010 marks the 15-year anniversary of Hardware. Over the course of the year we plan to bring you nothing less than truly spectacular events to mark this momentous occasion.

In February we raise the bar again, and start as we mean to go on....

In room 1 we’ve constructed a line up that encompasses the ever-shifting moods of the deeper, darker side of drum & bass. Where historic classics will collide head on with future beats in a fusion of old skool vs. new skool. As we celebrate the progression of the music the night will also serve as a launch party for our Hardware XV album, which has been 15 years in the making.

In room 2 there is no let up of quality, as we warmly welcome Critical Recordings as hosts for the evening. Showcasing their take on forward thinking drum and bass Kasra and company will show you what they are all about.

Now all you need to ask yourself is this: Which room are you going to be in, and when? Because lets face it, missing this is not an option.

hardware15yearlpfebposter.jpg

RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SAT 27th FEBRUARY 2010

ROOM 1 - RENEGADE HARDWARE- XV ALBUM LAUNCH

INK

LOXY

DOC SCOTT (Blue Note Set)

ICICLE

MALDINI (BC CLassics Set)

GRIDLOK

FIERCE (The No U Turn Years)

CAUSE 4 CONCERN

OPTICAL (Wormhole Set)

ROOM 2 - HOSTED BY CRITICAL RECORDINGS

KASRA

SABRE

SURVIVAL

ROCKWELL

STRAY

FD

MC’s ACROSS ROOMS 1 + 2:

2SHY STAMINA AD K-EYE STAPLETON FOKUS MANTMAST MASTER X

MISS EP MAGIC DRU DARKWAH

ADVANCE TICKETS £14 + B/F / MORE ON THE DOOR

AVAILABLE FROM:

The Ticket Sellers - 0844 870 0000

HTTP://WWW.THETICKETSELLERS.CO.UK

Ticketweb - 08444 77 1000

HTTP://WWW.TICKETWEB.CO.UK

AREA
67 - 68 ALBERT EMBANKMENT
VAUXHALL
LONDON
SE1 7TP

lookin large! wormhole set will be filth, i managed to dig a few plates of it out of a load of older stuff someone gave me. gotta grab myself a ticket for this! forum meet up again?

Maldini set will be big.

What's a wormhole set?!

wormhole was ed rush and opticals seminal album from..................98 maybe? perhaps later, unsure. listening to it you can hear the influence its had on people like break and tech/neuro producers. not long now...

wormhole was ed rush and opticals seminal album from..................98 maybe? perhaps later, unsure. listening to it you can hear the influence its had on people like break and tech/neuro producers. not long now...

Well there's my daily dose of education right there :)

Gonna have a listen to a bit of Wormhole methinks...

Well there's my daily dose of education right there :)

Gonna have a listen to a bit of Wormhole methinks...

my personal favourites on it are "slip thru" "wormhole" and "dozer". the way wormhole prgresses as it continues is raw

THIS IS GONNA BE SERIOUSLY SIIIK!!

The aquarius EP (part of the new HARDWARE 15 album) is hench!!...i have big expectations for the remaining parts of the album will be equally as tasty!!

Big night ahead! see all you headz brockin out to the doc scott blue note set & a bit of rockwell & stray over in room 2 :D

fuck what a night! i was outrageously drunk but i remember everyone smashing it. jubei was killing room 2 which i actually spent some time in for once. ed rush was rolling out all thier classics although i swear the mc kept calling him icicle. icicle also smashed it, minimal funk obviously tore it down.

@ sammy dodger, where were you at? i was keeping my eyes peeled but didnt see you

Missed this in the end, saw the lineup for the next one on DOA and looks even more ridiculous:

Room 1:

Ink
Loxy
Raiden
Spor & Chris Renegade
Black Sun Empire
spectrasoul
Dom & Roland
Cold Fusion
Ulterior Motive

Room 2 hosted by Cylon:

Loxy (CX set)
Flight
Rockwell
June Miller
Zero Tolerance
Data
Anile
Tasha b2b Bekah
Genotype

MCS accross both rooms:

2 shy
AD
ID
K-Eye
Stapleton
Mantmast
Deepers
Fokus

Room 3:

Miss Ep
Dru
Darkwah
Magic
Jesse J

@crook i was there man!! I was doing the same for you pal.... i bumped into Bassline at one point...boy was it rammed out!!...good vibes and good tunes fo real!!

@crook i was there man!! I was doing the same for you pal.... i bumped into Bassline at one point...boy was it rammed out!!...good vibes and good tunes fo real!!

i saw bassline briefly. i dont remember it being that packed, but then again i dont remember a lot. i remember pulling some heinous creature who told me she had a kid, at which point i ran for my life.

Such a good night - thanks to all the room 2 soldiers :)

never really spent anytime in room 2 at previous hardwares but critical smashed it this time!

Back
Top Bottom