RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SAT 19th DEC 2009

HardwareHQ

As 2009 draws to a close, we celebrate a very successful 12 months at Area with our final party of the year!

In room 1 we will be bringing together the key Hardware residents who have consistently delivered the goods over the past year as well as a selection of the scenes freshest producers & DJ's to bring the roof down and show you once again how we destroy the dance – Hardware style.

But we're not finishing there. Giving you a double dose of drum & bass, in room 2 we are proud to announce the launch of Renegade Hardware's new offshoot label - "Black Audio". Coming at you from a different angle, this room will give you an insight into what's to come from this exciting new project in 2010.

So book you're ticket now and start preparing for your final fix of future beats in 2009. You do not want to miss this!

hardwaredecemberposter.jpg

RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2009

MAIN ROOM

INK
LOXY
FRICTION
CALYX B2B TEEBEE
SPOR B2B CHRIS RENEGADE
PHOBIA
VICIOUS CIRCLE
PROLIX
SQUIRE

ROOM 2 - Hosted By BLACK AUDIO

EQUINOX
SKITTY
JUNE MILLER
FRACTURE & NEPTUNE
MANIFEST
DATA
ROCKWELL
KHANAGE
ANILE

MC'S ACROSS ROOMS 1 + 2:
2SHY / SP / AD / JUSTYCE / STAPLETON / K-EYE / DEEPERS / MANTMAST

TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER

ADVANCE TICKETS £13.50 + B/F / MORE ON THE DOOR

AVAILABLE FROM:

The Ticket Sellers - 0844 870 0000

WWW.THETICKETSELLERS.CO.UK

Ticketweb - 08700 600 100

WWW.TICKETWEB.CO.UK

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TRAVEL INFORMATION TO AREA:

AREA
67 - 68 ALBERT EMBANKMENT
VAUXHALL
LONDON
SE1 7TP

AREA IS LOCATED JUST 1 MINUTE WALK FROM VAUXHALL TRAIN STATION, WHICH IS ON THE VICTORIA LINE & IS ALSO SERVICED BY SOUTH WEST TRAINS TO AND FROM WATERLOO STATION.

ADDITIONALLY, THE FOLLOWING BUS ROUTES SERVICE THE STATION:

routes 2, 36 (24 hour service), 77, 87, 88 (24 hour service), 156, 185, 196, 344 (24 hour service), 360, 436 and Night Bus routes N2, N87, N136

DRINKS PROMO'S ON THE NIGHT:
3 Bottles of beer - £10
House Spirit & Mixer - £3.50

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE - CLICK HERE

Gonna have to head down to this i think, Renegade @ Area is such a fucking fantastic night. They got everything sorted..

i think its safe to say i fully intend to attend whether i can talk without dribbling or not!!!!

fucking sick lineup, count me there

only one question needing to be asked though, where the hell are limewax and current value on your lineups man!!!! its not a renegade unless you have the whole squad there to be honest.
been noticing you havent had the monsters of the scene on your lineups for quite a while now, sort it hardware dont slip!!!!!!! :not_worth

Back
Top Bottom