RENEGADE HARDWARE @ AREA | SAT 19th DEC 2009

Nice on for the set time update ;)

really lookin forward to this one. Got a feeling ill be in the 2nd room most of the night. Junemiller, Data & Rockwell.... :D

Big Big night, maximum respect to Hardware for putting on a killer night. Excellent vibes all night not a sight of hassle what so ever,excellent venue good system pretty packed at times but room to brock out tho. For me every set was banging, course some will say Friction, Teebee & Calyx,Loxy where the stand out sets. But for me every set was played out to a high level. Friction's mix of Messiah & Friday blow the roof off, then to finish he dropped Stigma&Kingdom. I was quite suprised how good Teebee's scratching was towards the end of his set.Loved it.

Big Big night, maximum respect to Hardware for putting on a killer night. Excellent vibes all night not a sight of hassle what so ever,excellent venue good system pretty packed at times but room to brock out tho. For me every set was banging, course some will say Friction, Teebee & Calyx,Loxy where the stand out sets. But for me every set was played out to a high level. Friction's mix of Messiah & Friday blow the roof off, then to finish he dropped Stigma&Kingdom. I was quite suprised how good Teebee's scratching was towards the end of his set.Loved it.

Friction destroyed that place last night

But I expected nothing less ...

One of the best raves I've been to all year

Line up for the next one 27/2/10, Ink,Loxy,Doc Scott (Blue note set), Icicle, Maldini,Gridlok,Fierce,Cause 4 Concern,Optical. Room2, Kasra, Sabre,Survivial,Jubei,Rockwell,Stray,FD

It was my first renegade night, and my god what a goodun. The crowd compared to matter and fabric was so much better, no aggravation and enough room to rave comfortably without it being too hot.

I got a few videos that im uploading, got the messiah vs friday mix ;) & kingdom stigma was just to much!

Friction was the stand out set for me, but i enjoyed all of them. Looking forward to seeing those videos though mate, messiah was sick :)

after his set, I was talking to him and hugged him for that mix :D :D :D

EDIT: ricky - you got the messiah/friday mix on video!?!!? WHY ISNT IT UP YET!!! lol

that's brilliant.

so Stigma was dropped with "Kingdom"

who's Kingdom by??

also yes, Friday over Messiah was massive :gang_bang

was there until the lights came on!

I'd proper hate having cameras shoved in my face whilst i dj...

Why don't you film peeps dancing, you can still here the mix...

Back
Top Bottom