Renegade Hardware acting shady

DjTiesticles

VIP Junglist
Posted on the Vicious Circle Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/viciouscircleuk

Anyone hoping to catch us at Renegade Hardware 17th Birthday in Vauxhall this month will be disappointed. We have still not been paid for last years Easter weekend gigs and were not consulted about this gig at all. In fact we found out about it when the flyers were posted on the internet. RH that will be all from us

I'm pretty amazed that a big label such as Hardware would be run in such an unprofessional manner. That's if it's true of course but I have no reason to believe that VC would make something like this up

I doubt they wouldn't have tried to sort it. I'm sure the Facebook post is the result of plenty of negotiation/argument that didn't come with any resolution. They're just letting their fans know which I think is fair.

knew about the Messiah thing before...think it was some sort of bust up with the Konflict boys

obviously a long standing issue here hence why they haven't been paid before. Maybe should have kept it to themselves rather than broadcast it through the interwebs...not only to people ask questions of VC now, but also RH as a label.

simple, keep the drama behind the scenes.

VC have a right to share their feelings, just as any of us would if we worked for a company and didnt get paid for it. No harm in what they did here, if RH dont pay their artists then they have deal with the reprocussions such as this. They are prob only trying to make the other Djs and artists aware.
More unprofessional on RH's side of the story I reckon

VC have a right to share their feelings, just as any of us would if we worked for a company and didnt get paid for it. No harm in what they did here, if RH dont pay their artists then they have deal with the reprocussions such as this. They are prob only trying to make the other Djs and artists aware.
More unprofessional on RH's side of the story I reckon

:word:

Whats the story with that dude?

claytonhardware said:
lol,i knew it was going to come up,to put it in a nutshell,konflict gave me a tune to put out called messiah,we had a gentlemens agreement that was going to release on my forthcoming hardware lp and at the last minute they reneged on the agreement so me and my partner sat down with them had a meeting to try and iron out the situation,the meeting came to no avail,so we had to deal with it in our own way,people have got to understand,i am a fair person but if i think you are taking me for a punk then be prepared to deal with things on a street level,sometimes to goes like that i am not proud of what happened but the way i grew up thats the way it goes sometimes

Not the first time i've heard of Clayton fucking people over.

Glad someone knows. Clayton is same geezer who runs Breakin Science and has had problems with not paying artists in the past, and fucked skibba about some point last year remember skibba going sick on Facebook about it.

Originally Posted by claytonhardware
lol,i knew it was going to come up,to put it in a nutshell,konflict gave me a tune to put out called messiah,we had a gentlemens agreement that was going to release on my forthcoming hardware lp and at the last minute they reneged on the agreement so me and my partner sat down with them had a meeting to try and iron out the situation,the meeting came to no avail,so we had to deal with it in our own way,people have got to understand,i am a fair person but if i think you are taking me for a punk then be prepared to deal with things on a street level,sometimes to goes like that i am not proud of what happened but the way i grew up thats the way it goes sometimes

so he basically went round to their houses and beat them with a baseball bat until they agreed to have it released on RH?

Back
Top Bottom