RENEGADE HARDWARE | 18th BIRTHDAY @ CABLE | SAT 9th FEB 2013

HardwareHQ

FEB13_CABLE_650PX.jpg

2013 marks Hardware's 18th year in the game and in February we'll be celebrating this milestone in true Hardware style with a huge birthday celebration at Cable!

In room 1, expect the unexpected. As we've combined some special never seen before back 2 back DJ combo's which promise to provide you with a night of high octane futuristic d&b!

If that wasn't enough we're opening up the Relay Room with an equally huge line up, presented to you by Loxy's Cylon label. Purveying the deeper more experimental side of the spectrum. You simply won't find a line up like this anywhere else in the world. Don't miss it!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RENEGADE HARDWARE 18TH BIRTHDAY @ CABLE

SAT 9TH FEBRUARY 2013 || 9PM – 6AM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

✮ MAIN ROOM – RENEGADE HARDWARE ✮

Audio B2B Inside Info
Maztek B2B Cold Fusion
Chris SU B2B Mindscape
Neonlight B2B C4C
Chris Renegade B2B Memtrix
Cern B2B Ant TC1
Foreign Concept B2B Xtrah
Adi J B2B Disphonia
Stealth B2B Stylus

✮ RELAY ROOM – Hosted By CYLON ✮

Loxy *2 Hour Set*
Amit *Live*
Skeptical
Double-O B2B Mantra
Skitty B2B Threshold
Ruffhouse
Overlook B2B Clarity
Kyrist

✮ HOSTS ✮
Stapleton – A.D. – Fokus – K-Eye – Remidy – Blackeye – J.O.K

✮ BAR – Hosted By RESPONSE NOT ✮

Jayce *2 Hour Set*
Colin Dale
Chris Intaface
Shinobi
Jessi G

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TICKETS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

£15+BF ADVANCE || DOOR £20 / £18 NUS

www.cable-london.com

www.theticketsellers.co.uk or call 0844 870 0000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ VENUE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CABLE
33 Bermondsey Street Tunnel
London Bridge
SE1 3JW

Room 2 was intense, didnt really leave it sept to see cern & ant tc1

audio and insideinfo smashed it too.. as did chris renegade.. but some of the tunes loxy played were just gutter

audio and insideinfo smashed it too.. as did chris renegade.. but some of the tunes loxy played were just gutter

i wanted to hit room 2 for a bit longer, but the bangers were just rolling out in room 1. only a few drumstep bits that put me off. audio remix of lead me went of like mad, such a banger. will deffinately hit renegade again

so much bassier compared to room 1 too

yeah i do wish i sessioned room 2 a bit more. i watched about 20 minutes of amit live and litterally felt like i was in slow motion. that kind of put me off a bit to be honest. after that i didnt really return. was a big night all in all though

yeah i do wish i sessioned room 2 a bit more. i watched about 20 minutes of amit live and litterally felt like i was in slow motion. that kind of put me off a bit to be honest. after that i didnt really return. was a big night all in all though
Amit played VIVEK - Over my head though!

The live stream was amazing! I take it that was room 2. Mann i need to go to a Renegade Hardware night. Audio smashed it so did the guy before him. I wish i recorded it now.

Back
Top Bottom