Rene LaVice - Playing With Fire

Disappointed that most of the songs are already released as singles, oh well. I mean they're quite good but feels like a huge letdown to me.

Yeah after all this wait i was expecting a huge load of tunes we haven't got/heard yet.
Still satisfied for Honk Honk and Lights Out.

Bit of a 'no fanfare' thing with Rene LaVice albums and RAM. It's weird.

Still think the Absolute Monster EP is his best work, Insidious was a bit average. Will give this a listen though.

Bit of a 'no fanfare' thing with Rene LaVice albums and RAM. It's weird.

Still think the Absolute Monster EP is his best work, Insidious was a bit average. Will give this a listen though.

Yeah I've noticed that too. Most albums that come out on RAM seem to get hyped up for a long time with loads of promotion behind them.

Yet Rene's first album got released out of nowhere with fuck all promotion, looks like this new one is gonna be the same deal.

Well, as big of a letdown it is to see the majority of the lp being released tunes, I do hope we get a better mixdown for Hotblooded lol

Holy shit. D&B album of the year for me. Not buying the singles has had a very positive effect on my enjoyment of these previews. Pretty interested to hear more of Wave and I Know Not. The vocal arrangements are weird on the latter.

Back
Top Bottom