Rene LaVice - Insidious Remixes Pt.1 - RAMM139

Probably will listen to this more than I listened to the original album.

I really would prefer if remixes were kept to tunes that actually were popular. There are far too many remixes about now that just don't need to exist and I don't think any tunes from this album actually deserve a remix. Absolute Monster if anything.

What's the point of remixing all the best tunes? That's stupid. If you liked the tune in the first place, the likelihood of the remix being better to your ears is low.

What's the point of remixing all the best tunes? That's stupid. If you liked the tune in the first place, the likelihood of the remix being better to your ears is low.

Agreed, the point of a remix should be to improve a tune and bring something different to it. And both remixes on that part do that imo.

First time ive seen you make a good point. I do think tho if they leave it for long enough a remix can be quite rewarding if done right

Back
Top Bottom