rename waffle

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
VIP Junglist
YEAH WAFFLE IS SO AMERICAN AND DNB IS INTERNATIONAL WE NEED TO COME UP WITH A NEW INTERNATIONAL NAME FOR THE SECTION

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
I THINK YOURE ONTO SOMETHING WE NEED TO CLEAR ALL RASCISM FROM THE WAFFLE SECTION

WAFFLE = RASCISM
POTATO GRID = EQUALITY

DJHaze

im sorry but you cant both try your hardest to humiliate revtech via every post he makes when your coming out with shit like this.. serious.

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
im sorry but you cant both try your hardest to humiliate revtech via every post he makes when your coming out with shit like this.. serious.
SURELY ANYTHING GOES IN THE WAFFLE THREAD. IF REVTECH KEPT HIS POSTS TO THE WAFFLE THREAD THERE WOULDNT BE ANY PROBLEMS. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH ANYTHING REVTECH SAYS ITS OTHER MEMBERS THAT HAVE ISSUES WITH WHAT HE SAYS

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
mmmmmmm waffles!!

mmmmmmm Potato Grid!!

but lets face it.... if we called it potato grid we would have the whole pronounciation thing going on. Is it..... Po-tar-to or is it.... Po-tay-to?? WHO KNOWS!!?? FAR TOO CONFUSING IF YOU ASK ME!

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
WE ALL WANT PANCAKES BUT ALL IVE GOT IS A BOX OF GUINNESS WHICH IS DOING THE JOB QUITE WELL

jmzmaloney

VIP Junglist
NO LIES MAN YOU KNOW IM ON THE NIGHT WORK THING MAN FEW BEERS AFTER WORK TURNS INTO EMPTYING A WHOLE BOX