Remix's of popular tracks....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps.... blatantly been a thread about this before but havent found it..... anyway.......

anyone know any GOOD!! remixs of pop tunes..... im not talking beyonce remixs and all that shit...... but GOOD remixs of GOOD pop tunes... if that makes sense??

ie.... Marky's remix of Snow Patrols "Open Your Eyes"..

so any suggestions???

there were a couple of good remixes of an old ashanti tune, the name escapes me at the mo, but it was probably five years back anyway

I heard that there's a drum and bass mix of "No Diggity" somewhere around but I've never heard it, and don't know who it's by - anyone know how I can track it down?

Wonder if it's any good?

(Yes I am taking the piss...)

I heard that there's a drum and bass mix of "No Diggity" somewhere around but I've never heard it, and don't know who it's by - anyone know how I can track it down?

Wonder if it's any good?

hahaha!! yeh right..... we all know you want it really.... hhahaha...

ill check discogs for the Ashanti tune

Jaheim / Ashanti - Just In Case (Remix) / Make Up (Remix) <--- is that the one Safety??

That tune is pretty heavy....and the flip

My favo remix at the mo is Sincere (marcus intalex & st files remix) SICK TUNE....i cant stop spinning it. ya get me. lol

Wonder if it's any good?

its by aphrodite!
and yes its shit

Theres a rusko remix floating about of The track Adele did cold shoulder. I dont think its too bad.

Skream did a remix of the Klaxons not over yet aswell. not too bad either

had a good bootleg of that track j lo did with jay z but unsuprsingly i forgot the name of that one as well. it was big on kool in the midlands though.

Back
Top Bottom