remixes

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
There are so many remixes in the world of dnb. i was thinking what tracks should be remixed but havnt(or have but are shite), and by who.
does that make sense?
just a random thought.(im a bit bored like)

heres my list....

the nine-pendulum.
LK-keaton
atlantis-fresh(how bad would dat be!)

i also reckon there should be more hip hop remixes in dnb.
like....

the wu tang clan: cream -high contrast

lokki said:
the nine-pendulum.
LK-keaton
atlantis-fresh(how bad would dat be!)

the nine should never fucking ever be remixed, i hope fresh still stays as firm as he always has :crazy: lk shouldnt be touched anymore coz of its being over cained and keaton cant do anything good with it...

but atlantis fresh remix would be motherfucking good idea!

i would just luv to hear a teebee tune remixed by kemal, any for that matter... maybe warehouse

and wouldnt mind high contrast giving his touch to sum seba tunes, now that would be good.

and maybe an old digital tune remixed by pendulum

GreenBoy said:
the nine should never fucking ever be remixed, i hope fresh still stays as firm as he always has :crazy: lk shouldnt be touched anymore coz of its being over cained and keaton cant do anything good with it..

i just thought it would be an interesting mix. obviously it would never happen.

but wouldnt u be interested in hearing a nine remix.

that would be cool.

I'm sure Pendulum could turn out a pretty impressive rmx of The Nine as could a lot of other producers but it's one of those classics that if it hasn't been remixed by now tis probably best to just leave as it was :mr_cool:

Doc Scott's 'Unofficial Ghost' could be banged up to date quite nicely?

i reckon if choons like the vault and the nine r gonna be remixed then they should be done by the ppl who made the choons. that wud mean they have better visions and ideas for a remix coz they made the first and wont spoil it.

Back
Top Bottom