remixes

Nuggalicious

The names Nuggalicious!
Alright folks as it says in my signature...how about a Team America theme song remix...i mean if it was to happen who would u want it to be by??? hypothetically speaking because it probably wouldnt happen...but wouldnt be great to be jammin out at a show then all of a sudden here...AMERICA FUCK YEAH COMEIN ALONG TO SAVE THE MOTHAFUCKIN DAY YEAH!!!! hahaha:devilslay

Stedfast said:
TEAM:jerkit: :gimp: America :finger2: :piss: :grrrrr: :nutkick: Remix PAH

WOW...hahaha...thats funny as hell...guess i just got owned....:lol: but honestly though to everyone that replied mad respect for keepin it real...its crazy i have gotten both positive and negative reactions to this idea both online and in person...the negative are outweighing the positive but not by much...im actually using this to write a psychology paper on how ridiculous suggestions trigger various emotions in individuals...the team america idea is serving its purpose...

DO YOUR THING M8

DOESNT MATTER WHAT U SAY OR WHAT U DO IN THIS WORLD THERES ALWAYS SUM 1 GUNNA LIKE IT AND SUM 1 GUNNA H8 IT

DO WHAT U WANNA DO ..

IF IT WORKS GOOD FOR U IF IT DONT RE GROUP GO BACK 2 THE DRAWING BOARD AND BRAINSTORM AGAIN

SO MANY PEOPLE KNOCK CREATIVE PEOPLE SO I SAY IF YOUR HEARTS INTO IT DO IT .......

YOU CAN ONLY TRY AND KNOW ONE CAN KNOCK U FOR THAT SPECIALLY IF THERE NOT DOING JACK SHIT AND HAVE MADE THEMSELVES A MUSIC CRITIC WITHOUT DOING SHIT THEMSELVES

GO FOR YOURS M8 .. :respekt:

pantyinspector said:
DO YOUR THING M8

DOESNT MATTER WHAT U SAY OR WHAT U DO IN THIS WORLD THERES ALWAYS SUM 1 GUNNA LIKE IT AND SUM 1 GUNNA H8 IT

DO WHAT U WANNA DO ..

IF IT WORKS GOOD FOR U IF IT DONT RE GROUP GO BACK 2 THE DRAWING BOARD AND BRAINSTORM AGAIN

SO MANY PEOPLE KNOCK CREATIVE PEOPLE SO I SAY IF YOUR HEARTS INTO IT DO IT .......

YOU CAN ONLY TRY AND KNOW ONE CAN KNOCK U FOR THAT SPECIALLY IF THERE NOT DOING JACK SHIT AND HAVE MADE THEMSELVES A MUSIC CRITIC WITHOUT DOING SHIT THEMSELVES

GO FOR YOURS M8 .. :respekt:

Right on man!!! See thats what im talkin about someone that doesnt care about hatin and patrollin ass people...thats another aspect of my paper how would the world be if there was more support and encouragement of ideas and less negativity...

its funny, theres a fine line between the sublime and the ridiculous. I'd say this is on the ridiculous side though!!

thats some serious pop psych 101 there man :D

mesh said:
its funny, theres a fine line between the sublime and the ridiculous. I'd say this is on the ridiculous side though!!

thats some serious pop psych 101 there man :D

yeah i know right but my prof seems quite interested in it...so i have to go through with it...its fun though

what would be interesting is posting a similar question on different genres of music's forums ... house, hip-hop, techno, whatever and check how people react. :alchy:

Check the Brown Mix 2 for a dnb remix of Everyone Has Aids (y) :teeth:

PS: Nuggalicious? Any relation to Dankalicious?

Speaking of remix's, I've been working on a remix of Jeff Waynes "Eve of the War" from the war of the worlds soundtrack. There's already been a shitload of (wank) Trance remix's and a few oldskool disco mix's (circa 1979) but nobody's done a DnB mix.

I thought that it'd be a wicked tune to remix cos of the opportunity to have some phat ol' basslines in with that timeless melody, what does everyone else think?

Back
Top Bottom