Remixes of Popular Tunes

Gantic

Okay, Okay... Before you start with the use forum search function talk... I already have... and yes, there is a good thread which has given me a few ideas but i'm still looking for more.. and hopefully there have been some new releases since.

So... as the title says.. has anybody got any good recommendations of any popular songs that have been given the dnb treatment?

Cheers for any help :rolleyes:

Any dubstep tunes wouldn't go amiss either..

Cheers Controller and OCR.

@OCR, I cant believe that i didn't think of looking under bootlegs, safe as fuck. :teeth:

& yeah... that sincere remix sounds top notch..that's what i'm looking for really, not just a sample over a standard drum track.. something with a bit of feel..

Last edited:
I heard a track on the radio...Blame: show me your love remix? I really liked it a lot, don't know if that is the exact title though

I heard a track on the radio...Blame: show me your love remix? I really liked it a lot, don't know if that is the exact title though

Robin S-Show Me Love (Blame Remix). You got any audio for it? Haven't heard it yet...

No sorry, I heard it on i-payer so it has probably gone now-think Bailey played it. I have youtubed it but can't find any audio

Back
Top Bottom