Remix

dar kist

KYRO
VIP Junglist
i'm keen to do some remixes, any one out there with relatively tight tunes thats keen on me remixing them?

I'll be making a dub step track or tracks, so d-step track would be cool but DNB Welcome

PEACE

Check out my soundcloud, top 2 tunes are dub, you can have a blast at them if you want. Alternatively, get yourself in on the forum comp, it's a remix comp from last months comp winner

logikz what up man!! has been a while ive been over at dubstep forums for a while now, got sorta ousted by newer members here because i only posted dubstep!!! ha

sup gordo! heads fine now mate thanks for asking, actually had a writers block for fucking ages,maybe lick 12 month!! but seem to be on a roll again now, you can check my newest track here if ya won't http://soundcloud.com/darkist-dubstep

thanks riisu and marlok for theses links

Mr fletch would be keen to remix wormhole technology could you send me wav files of the bass sfx vox shit like that? tracks phat

Mr fletch would be keen to remix wormhole technology could you send me wav files of the bass sfx vox shit like that? tracks phat

Sure thing mate. You'll have to give me a day or two to sort it out tho bud, I'm pretty busy most of today and tomorrow morning. I'll seperate the track into wav files and get them over to you as soon as I can. You on AIM?

all good mate, no rush. i hardly use my Aim, would be better if you could put the wavs into a rar and link file to my private message. via send space or similar
peace

Hmm......I've seperated the track into wav files for you, and put them in a compressed folder, but the size of the folder is still over 600mb and nowhere will let me upload that much in one file.

Seriously, this is a joke......I've now re rendered the files to mp3 format and they're even bigger! After compressing the folder, its 678mb! Dunno whats going wrong with it! Only way I can figure you getting these files is if I upload two seperate folders...

EDIT: Problem solved....uploading now, will PM you the link in a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom