Remix publishing

WillR

I've done a remix of wonderwall by oasis, people like it, it's on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TzKm4Kqd4Q) watch?v=4TzKm4Kqd4Q

I want to get it out there, on vinyl, for various reasons, personal and other. I know this can be done, I've seen remixes of other big tunes on white label, namely Hit the road jack (camo remix) and i'm not alone by calvin harris. Also, Feel good inc is on vinyl under unknown artist.

How do i get it out? Who do i send it to? Please help, cheers.

Yeah man basiclly you either need to put it out yourself on white or get hold of cut n run or someone like that,

Personaly i dont think you should bother with the oasis sample as the vocals are inconsistent, some are in and other are slightly out but its not to offensive.

The track as it stands is good just needs some variation at the end of the bars insted of the drums always filtering out.

Good work tho bro i would be interested to hear some more of your stuff.

Yeah man not a bad remix. As Count said lose the vocal or even just use a small part of it. It does seem to drift in and out quite a bit.
Your best bet is to get on AIM and get some contacts to cut & run. Possibly get on to a distributor and see what they are saying about the track.
I wouldnt mind a copy of the finished product :)

what is this cut and run thing? sorry i'm 14 :P i got aim... don't have many contacts though, if you have any you think i'd find useful please drop them here :) thanks

I hate Oasis mainly coz they remind me of my school days which was over run by scabby chav's who loved this song.

But I like how you've done this. I agree with everyone else on the drums fading out, could do with a bit more variation. You got yourself a nice sound on the bassline btw0.

I couldn't see myself dancing to this, but I'm sure it will appeal to loads. I'm impressed that you are only 14 and able to produce something like this, keep up the work, you'll be heading for big things

Back
Top Bottom