Remix Competition: Twisted Individual 'Gusset Gravy'

I mean i sure as hell can use that sample. But i guesse i was expecting like a full Sample pack of all the sounds in the song. Not just the bassline ?

How do you remix a song with only the bassline ?

I mean i sure as hell can use that sample. But i guesse i was expecting like a full Sample pack of all the sounds in the song. Not just the bassline ?

How do you remix a song with only the bassline ?

Get inventive ;)

SICK, Im on this 100% gonna get on it tomorrow!!! will be good to ear everyones attempts, GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

My pal's on this, the original's a goodun so will be good to hear the remixes.

its a good tune and worth a shot,my personal faves are nailbomb,brain leech,crankshaft and basket case

Some of those been remixed for the LP ;) keep your eyes peeled..

Also heads up for everyone entering the competition ''Dont go uploading your remix on the net for ppl to download and give there opinions'' becus if its a good remix and its upload on the net for everyone to download for free your remix wont get throu, the remix will be featured in the album so we dont want it leaked before its ever announced as the winner. ;)

for every1 goin on about it been in .RAR format: all you have to do is extract the files n it extract them in wav. format. gess its too late to enter now anyway. closing date is today!

As far as I know my remix (Ivan. & Phayzout) was sent off yesterday; if you guys have any problems, don't hezitate to contact me.

Back
Top Bottom