Remix Competition: Twisted Individual 'Gusset Gravy'

Rubs90

KeyControl
VIP Junglist
The mighty Grid Recordings have a huge new album on the way and you can be on it! The album will feature remixes of some of Twisted Individual's biggest tracks, with producers on the remix duties including Twisted Individual, Original Sin, Zen, DJ Marky & S.P.Y, Taxman, Serum and many more. The track they're giving you the chance to remix is the Twisted Individual track 'Gusset Gravy'. The entries will be judged by the Grid Recordings label with the winning remix receiving:

1) The track will appear on Twisted Individual's huge new remix album, scheduled for Feb/Mar 2010.
2) A years subscription to Grid Recordings releases on vinyl/mp3.
3) A Grid Recordings goody bag.

How to Enter
1) Download for free - 'Gusset Gravy - Remix Samples'.
2) Send a link to your entry in 320k MP3 format to gridcomp@breakbeat.co.uk
3) Deadline for entries is Monday 30th November

The judge's decision is final!

Good Luck!

more info:
https://download.breakbeat.co.uk/lpsepslabels/none/gussetgraveysamplepack.aspx

l_6aab5dc04b6d4396b29e64e4543eaebc.jpg

damn wot a piss take!! lost password so had to go thru about a billion pages of bullshit reseting everything then made me merge my accounts only to download it and find that its a .rar!!! i cant do anything with a .rar!!

dunno when i click on it it trys to open quicktime and then says that its not compatible or something.. just assumed i twas cos im on a mac.. any ideas wot im doing wrong?

I'm just learning, but I think ill give this a go, could be a bit of practice for me :D

yeah posted rarlabs above but then he said he was on a MAC, and rarlabs only has a command line, so i presume unrarx would be better

Back
Top Bottom