Remind me never to go on one of these!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
Am I the only one who found that amusing? Reminds me of when a bird causes a ride to break at Hull Fair because she was really fat and the safety harness wasn't fastened secure. Bad of me, I know :D

mesh

VIP Junglist
I cant watch youtube at work, is this the one with the little chubby girl slipping nearly out of her harness and screaming NOOO or STOOOPPP while the lady next to her laughs her arse off?

cause I laughed my arse off too, isnt it nice the mods are such bastards.(n)

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
mesh said:
I cant watch youtube at work, is this the one with the little chubby girl slipping nearly out of her harness and screaming NOOO or STOOOPPP while the lady next to her laughs her arse off?

cause I laughed my arse off too, isnt it nice the mods are such bastards.(n)
Its a kid getting chopped in half by a roundabout wheel when it falls off its support shaft.

soundgirl

Queen of the Stupids
VIP Junglist
if this is the one i've seen before (i can't really tell cos it's so fucking blurry), then i'm pretty sure no one here gets seriously hurt. although it looks horrific, i'm sure everybody walked away. i could be wrong.

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
There are worse ways to go - if i could choose how i was gonna die, it'd probably be in a freaky ride accident :D

The kid had a good death :cheerlead

Unless of course the kid lived - in which case he got an assload of compen$ation, and a story to tell the grankids... win-win!