Remember the vacuum cat killer/1 boy 2 kittens guy?

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
It seems my threshold for things cruel and unusual is lowered when I'm drunk, normally I'd click away at any old link and not give half a damn if I was enjoying a rather spectacular sandwich or not, now I find myself yearning to figure what this lad done to them kittens before I see what kinds of fun he can come up with for -and I quote - "bigger and better things".

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Don't you remember the outrage after he fed a kitten to his pet python and posted the results? Lots of people screwing on youtube and facebook etc. Now he's butchered a student for the lulz.

Not sure if boy or lesbian but check out the last thing that get's said in this clip (from three months ago)... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYNK40E4II

Sicx

VIP Junglist
someone please describe the above link in words...i am far too scared/old/sensible to click it
Some pictures of the dead body which is missing a leg and a head, and another picture of the head...
Not seen the video but think its him having sex with the body while stabbing(??) it with an ice pick.... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Some pictures of the dead body which is missing a leg and a head, and another picture of the head...
Not seen the video but think its him having sex with the body while stabbing(??) it with an ice pick.... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA
***unfastens belt, baby oils hand, prepares to click***

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Lol, definitely would not watch. Sounds epic though

The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video is filmed in a dimply lit room. A naked male is seen tied to a frame of bed while his captor stabs him in the abdomen with an ice pick. The victim is them seen with his throat slashed as his captor proceeds to slowly slice various parts of his body with a knife.

Later in the video, the victim is entirely decapitated and the captor uses his kitchen knife to cut into the muscles and dismember one limb after another. The murderer plays with severed limbs and even rubs his crotch area with them. It must have turned him on because the next thing he does is flip the dismembered, decapitated corpse on its front and ###$ it in the ass from behind.

Using a knife and fork, the murderer then slices a piece of fatty flesh from victim’s ass and presumably eats it before bringing a hungry dog in to also feast on freshly killed man. The black and white pooch could not resist the smell of raw flesh and bit right into the stump.

Once pooch was done, the murderer stuck a bottle neck up dismembered man’s anus and repeatedly ###$ him with it. Putting the severed hand into use once more, the murderer laid on his bed pantless and masturbated with dead arm

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
The 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Video is filmed in a dimply lit room. A naked male is seen tied to a frame of bed while his captor stabs him in the abdomen with an ice pick. The victim is them seen with his throat slashed as his captor proceeds to slowly slice various parts of his body with a knife.

Later in the video, the victim is entirely decapitated and the captor uses his kitchen knife to cut into the muscles and dismember one limb after another. The murderer plays with severed limbs and even rubs his crotch area with them. It must have turned him on because the next thing he does is flip the dismembered, decapitated corpse on its front and ###$ it in the ass from behind.

Using a knife and fork, the murderer then slices a piece of fatty flesh from victim’s ass and presumably eats it before bringing a hungry dog in to also feast on freshly killed man. The black and white pooch could not resist the smell of raw flesh and bit right into the stump.

Once pooch was done, the murderer stuck a bottle neck up dismembered man’s anus and repeatedly ###$ him with it. Putting the severed hand into use once more, the murderer laid on his bed pantless and masturbated with dead arm
no thanks.

---------- Post added at 14:26 ---------- Previous post was at 14:24 ----------

so is it that bender in the video who is ice axing the fella?

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
he is a wierdo and I dont think I could live with myself if i watched that video, if curious side of me is well up for it, the side of me who knows i could be scared for life is holding me back

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
There's no 'moment of death' bit in it if that helps Joey it's basically just him cutting up a corpse that's been bled dry (alot of jump cuts). Not very gory. I just cant believe it's the same guy who did the stuff with the kittens. So many people were after him there are even facebook groups set up to find him.