Remarc - RIP (Doc Odessah 180 Remix) FREE DOWNLOAD

if there was a list of tracks never to touch this would be in the top 10.

sorry man. hey it may well be good but it shouldn't exist if you ask me.

anyway, post it in the new talent section

nice one matey.........but i do agree with ted, youll never beat the original, remarc could work an amen.......but ive still d/l'd and ill give it a spin in one of my weekend bookings. big up pal

I'll admit I agree too, nothing can come close to Remarc on amen duty!
I was keeping this to myself just for sets and what not but decided to whack it up 'pon the download!

The original & the '95 remixes are classics but this is a good effort. Cheers for sharing.
Your '93 style tune is pretty good as well

BTW, have you actually asked Remarc if you can post a remix of his tune for free? You wont make any friends in this game if you do not ask permission, especially a massive tune like this.

BTW, have you actually asked Remarc if you can post a remix of his tune for free? You wont make any friends in this game if you do not ask permission, especially a massive tune like this.

nor will licking remarcs bottom :lickface:

no seriously, theres boots of all the old jungle classics if you look hard enough....as long as they dont end up on download stores or become more popular than the original its isnt going to make any difference. And its not just unknowns doing the little cheeky boots either....i could name a few big names that have there own versions of old classics.

Back
Top Bottom