Reloads for the sake of it...?

Hype rewound EVERY single mix he did @ Playaz on friday, no joke!! And he played a 2 hour set. Rewinds are only neccessary for a big big mix.

Hype rewound EVERY single mix he did @ Playaz on friday, no joke!! And he played a 2 hour set. Rewinds are only neccessary for a big big mix.
I love rewinds! but only when they are called for not every other tune in a set !

swear these mc's are cracked up buzzin their tits off they cant help themselves lol
just cant resist the reload

I love rewinds! but only when they are called for not every other tune in a set !

swear these mc's are cracked up buzzin their tits off they cant help themselves lol
just cant resist the reload

yeh i do agree! not to fond of the every tune reload bullshit!! gets right on my titts!!

Just bought the sdc boxing day pack kane opens with a sick double drop and then the mc calls for a fucking rewind literally 2 seconds in so he rewinds it sets it up and fucks it second time around!if the mc had just left it alone it wudda been a neck tingler im tellin ya'z it was perfect but the fuckin idiot had to call it didnt he.

A perfect double drop massacred by an over eager "Badboy" Mc.:violin:

that is tragic (n) nothing worse

I do love a rewind when im at an event and there is a sick drop,
When your listening to a pack then it can get a bit anoying but i wouldnt
go as far as to say it recks the track,
But everyone to there own.

Back
Top Bottom