"Religion": hard dancefloor tune with 9/4 time signature

Hey mate!
The production to me is really nice!!! The layout of the tune is good!
Whilst I might'ave done the bass a little bit differently I still think your's is a good touch! You might wanna make it a little more visible it's a little bit too down. The one that keeps on rolling, but that's just my two cents :D .
Nice idea + nice production + nice tune overall = should get the people their freak on :cat:
Good job :flowers:

hey man really good

really experimenatal sound, trying to do something new, good effort. like the way you did the begining and end in 4/4 do it can be mixed...

wicked trakc really interesting, in terms of production its a bit bass light, and similarly the drums arent that bassy, try layering another kick drum under the main kick pattern, or trying some compression (both!) a sub under tha main bass line would be nice too, just a low sine sub following th main bline, make it much heavier

but yeah great track good effort !

:slayer:

Paradigm X thanx!

I was fimally convinced regarding basses, spent yesterday tweaking mixing and mastering. Already uploaded a new version, it's still not online though, waiting for site stuff approval.

I'll leave a note when it's available.

:thumbsup: clean breaks, like the FX use and the bassline, the 9/4 time signature is a nice compliment to the bassline, normally hear tunes sounding the same with this style. nice gritty melody over the top, i like.

I will say though that that melody almost gets too much, like higher state of conciousness, higher and louder. At 4:38 when the original bassline kicks back in i would drop the pitch again to the original pitch. But i aint one to mess with ya style, whats yours is yours, i like it, thats just how i would do it!!

Keep it up ;)

Back
Top Bottom